General Electric Cloud Imaging Product Manager in Beijing, China
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
We are passionate about advancing patient care and precision diagnosis through digital transformation strategy and emerging technologies in healthcare industry, helping customers optimize workflow management, improve clinical diagnostic efficiency, provide remote diagnostic and treatment capabilities.
We are developing a product portfolio of next generation Cloud Imaging solutions, which move beyond PACS, RIS by adding cloud based radiology workflow management, diagnosis and reporting, image processing, sharing and operations collaboration.
We are seeking an equally passionate product manager to help us define and deliver the next generation of products and solutions.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Working within the Healthcare Digital and reporting to the Cloud Imaging Solutions Leader, this product manager will manage the cloud imaging solution strategy, portfolio, product roadmap and features for the diverse market
• Translates strategic direction into a set of compelling feature requirements and actionable user stories
• Investigate requirements with Customers, SMEs and against competitive intelligence to ensure acceptance and success in the market;
• Write requirements for developing software modules on cloud, integration and interface applications
• Manage prioritization of product development to incorporate cross-functional needs
• Coordinate and management the product R&D process in the software engineering department; Work daily with developers and QA team to ensure product is built to customers’ acceptance
• Contribute to feature request management, enhancement prioritization, beta/pilot support, pricing and sales collateral creation
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• 5+ years of experience in a product management or product analyst role for a software company, working knowledge of software development and agile IT practices
• Strong healthcare IT and Radiology Information background
• Strong Analytic Thinking – able to break complex workflows and needs down into logical sequences and pieces
• Ability to collaborate with domain experts and external customers
• Strong communication skills, both oral and written
• High energy and passion for his or her work; delivers results
• 5 years of experience in healthcare IT with a strong preference for Imaging and Informatics domain (for example, VNA, PACS, RIS, HIS/EMR, etc.)
• Familiar with healthcare information systems and products such as RIS, PACS, Image post-processing, etc.
• Knowledge on DICOM, HL7 and/or IHE
• Knowledge and mind set with cloud-based applications
• Expertise in direct exchange with users and experts of the customers
• Experience with product development and/or presales
• BS, BA, or Clinical License/Certification
Locations: China; BeiJing; Beijing