General Electric Channel Sales Leader in Beijing, China
We are the doers. The leaders. The makers. The change-bringers. We are all different, uniting to solve the world’s toughest challenges. Our teams are hungry to make history, acting with integrity to relentlessly improve people’s lives. With every weld, every sale, and every code we write we keep the world in motion. It’s time to stop dreaming about the future; let’s build it together.
A Sales Specialist is responsible for the management and development of distributor relationships. The objective is to achieve targeted sales and profit objectives from a defined business territory/key customer group, in accordance with the Country/Regional Business Plan.
Essential Responsibilities :
Develop and implement a sales plan for assigned channel/distributor, aimed at achieving and exceeding sales turnover and financial return, within the most cost-effective route and time-frame. Target new business accounts and opportunities as well as existing customers;
Actively manage the relationship with assigned distributors to ensure alignment with company objectives;
Proceed distributor/channel with the support & information needed to facilitate their effectiveness;
Maintain a high level of technical and commercial competency on relevant products, techniques and applications;
Accurately forecast sales and growth opportunities within designated territory, using sales tools and applications. Prepare and participate in business reviews/forecasts, to ensure a constant flow of information between Channel/Distributor and the Company.
Maintain an awareness of competitor activities and developments and ensure this information is collected and made available to leadership.
• Minimum 5 years relevant healthcare industry experience
• Bachelor's degree
• A proven track-record of achieving and exceeding sales targets, and a desire to grow new business
• Experience understanding customer needs and business drivers and using this knowledge to develop account plans and strategies (knowledge of the existing account areas/channels would be advantageous).
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including teamwork and communication skills
• Persistence in developing prospects and customers, and ability to close business
• Strong presentation, analytical and customer service skills
• Self-starter, able to manage time and organize and prioritize workload
• Ability to communicate using English and local language
Desired Characteristics :
Additional Eligibility Qualifications :
Relocation Assistance Provided: No