General Electric Clinical Application Specialist , Thailand in Bangkok, Thailand
The Product Specialist is primarily responsible for General Imaging (GI) and Automated breast ultrasound (ABUS) product segment, developing and executing product strategy, customer engagement, funnel management and sales/marketing management of assigned channel/distributor.
The objective is to achieve targeted sales and profit objectives from a defined business territory/key customer group, in accordance with the Country/Regional/Segment Business Plan.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Develop and implement a business/sales plan for assigned channel/distributor to achieve/exceed sales turnover and financial return, within the most cost-effective route and time-frame.
• Actively manage the relationship with the assigned distributor to ensure alignment with company objectives.
• Direct customer engagement to develop strong customer relationships with KOL & KOI.
• Proceed distributor/channel with the support & information needed to facilitate their effectiveness.
• Maintain a high level of technical and commercial competence on relevant GI products, techniques and applications.
• Accurately forecast sales and growth opportunities within designated territory, using sales tools and applications. Prepare and participate in business reviews/forecasts for Regional Sales Management, to ensure a constant flow of information between Channel/Distributor and the Company.
• Maintain an awareness of competitor activities and developments and ensure that this information is collected and made available to the Region Manager.
• Deploy resources to meet financial / operating objectives including orders, revenue, contribution margin, and base cost control
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum of 2 years of consultative sales experience including strategic selling and negotiation, or related field
• Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as a part of a solution-based sales process
• Strong market knowledge of Radiology / Ultrasound industry is of great advantage.
• Strong communication skills to synthesize complex issues and communicate into simple messages
• Willingness and ability to travel within the specified geographic region
Strong written & verbal communication skills, Fluent in English is a must
Proven professional business acumen
Solid problem solving skills (ability to manage and resolve conflict, communicate issues and propose solutions to both internal team members and external customers)
Ability to work both independently and part of a team
Ability to multi-task effectively and manage multiple priorities at one time
Self-motivated with a result-driven approach
Willingness to be flexible/adapt to changing work environments
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Locations: Thailand; Bangkok