General Electric Staff Enterprise Architect in Bangalore, India
Oracle ERP is the strategic business platform for GEHC. This role requires a person with prior experience in Oracle ERP architecture, design, development, deployment and familiar with Supply Chain modules. In this role, you will be part of Global Oracle ERP DevOps team who has the end to end ownership of the ERP platform for GE Healthcare business. You will be hands on on ERP solutioning, design, development, customization, deployment and works on multiple projects as an Oracle ERP Architect.
• Analysis, design and development for Oracle ERP enhancements, implementation, customization etc based upon a current vs. future state in a cohesive
•Gathers and analyzes data and develops architectural requirements at project level.
•Contributes to the development of project and data delivery platforms that are service-oriented with reusable components across teams (multiple teams) that
can be orchestrated together into different methods for different businesses.
•Provide IT Technical Leadership for Oracle ERP Manufacturing, SCM Modules including but not limited to design, solutioning, Technology Upgrades,
Customization, Root Cause fixes & Long-term system stabilization.
• Hands on for development, support and effectively work on functional & business teams in devising design/solution to meet the requirements not compromising
the long term vision/strategy for the ERP platform
• Maintains peer relationships across IT areas (infrastructure, operations, COEs,etc) to support effective implementations
• Analyze patterns in incoming production issues & identify root cause or Drive solutions to permanently address the issues
• Responsible for managing application performance and availability for Oracle applications.
• Act as point of contact for the business and functional leaders for the key domain track
• Interface with vendor team to ensure proper program quality, ticket escalation and issue resolution.
•Effectively monitor and control costs in the organization
•Participates in the domain technical and business discussions relative to future architect direction.
•Researches and evaluates emerging technology, industry and market trends to assist in project development and/or operational support activities.
•Coaches and mentors team members.
•Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) or Degree in Functional areas of Manufacturing/Supply
Chain with a minimum of 8 years of hands on technical/functional experience in Oracle ERP Supply Chain modules
•Have extensive exposure and experience in Oracle ERP Supply Chain modules (WIP, BOM, INV, ECO,OM,Shipping, Warehouse management, PO etc..)
•Have hands on experience on Oracle ERP including Oracle ERP deployment, Customization especially in OM, P2P, INV, BOM, WIP modules
•Must be willing to travel (If there is travel)
• Architecture & Design/Solutioning/Development experience in the following Oracle Technical skills is required. Oracle Forms Builder, Oracle Reports, XML
Publisher, PL/SQL, ADF/OAF, Business Events.
• Demonstrated leadership in all areas of requirement gathering, requirement analysis, system design, architecture, development.
• Experience with process quality methodology is preferred.
•Good understanding of latest trends including Oracle Cloud
• Creative problem solver with strong commitment to business operations.
• Sense of ownership and sense of urgency on operational items in hand.
• Excellent communication skills in English. Demonstrated ability to work across diverse and global teams.
• Committed to simplification of business and operational processes, thus eliminating waste and improve productivity for operations.
• Ability to work on multiple projects/Issues simultaneously
• Ability to explain issues and resolutions to technical and non-technical staff.
•Good understanding of Healthcare industry
•Must be willing to travel (If required)
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Locations: India; Bangalore