General Electric Finance Manager 1 - Income Statement in Bangalore, India
Role Summary:The FP&A COE provides FP&A support to various GE businesses across the globe. The Senior FP&A Analyst will support one of these businesses in the areas of financial planning, Budgeting, forecasting and Cost / revenue analysis.
Essential Responsibilities:• Develop & maintain a fully loaded P&L model at a business & sub-modality level, consistent with the existing USCAN P&L structure and consistent with what is reported to GEHC and overall GE.
• Partner with Region CFOs and Finance managers to drive product planning & reporting with analysis of the key drivers: volume, pricing, mix, investments, base cost productivity, along with critical pacing metrics including secured and product-specific risks & opportunities for the Imaging P&L.
• Support planning (OP, S2) for the Equipment P&Ls across all USCAN and drive closing & reporting communication (quarter close, IR script, M-reviews).
• Drive OVC analytics, necessary regional allocations, consolidations, commissions modeling support, and consolidated base cost & headcount for Equipment P&Ls across the Regions.
• Partner with Product/Service Finance Managers to understand, plan, and account for product-specific events impacting the field and financials, including NPIs, product holds, FMIs, product launches, etc.
• Support USCAN leadership in weekly pacing op mechs, including ops driver, weekly pacing, bi-weekly financial rollups, M reviews
• Support the Product & Service CFO and Imaging Value Creation GM with P&L-specific analytics & requests.
Qualifications/Requirements:• This position is open to internal and external candidates
• Chartered Accountant/Cost Accountant/MBA Finance
• 7 - 15 years of progressive finance experience
• Excellent analytical skills: able to clearly link financial results to operational performance drivers, generate alternatives and drive positive change
• Strong PC skills: experience with financial systems/applications such as Oracle, SAP, Hyperion, etc. Strong Excel skills in data compilations and aggregation (pivot tables, Vlookup etc)
• Self-motivated, high energy individual
• Prior experience in leading teams will be preferred
• Proven communication and stakeholder management skills
• Working hours in shifts (between 10:00 am till 11:00 pm)
Desired Characteristics:• Integrity: accepting and adhering to high moral, ethical, and personal values in decisions, communications, actions and when dealing with others
• Experience working in a global environment with sound understanding of global processes and transaction flows
• Proven financial leadership in supporting multiple & complex organizations
• Trained and/or certified in process improvement methodology such as LEAN or Six Sigma
• Confidence/Assertiveness: strong influencing skills
• Clear thinking/problem solving: successfully led projects/process improvements within operations/finance functions; able to quickly grasp new ideas
About Us:GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.comAdditional Locations:India;Bangalore;