General Electric Digital Finance Project Leader in Bangalore, India
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
This will be a key role in GE healthcares Digital Finance COE with primary responsibility to lead teams and drive process improvements by introducing standardization, automation and increased systems utilization.
• Understand and analyze identified process pain points to scope out areas where process/systems changes are to be implemented
• Responsible for translating high-level business requirements into detailed functional specifications and managing requests for changes to the specifications
• Ability to create and present key requirements artifacts without direct supervision.
• Exercise subject matter expertise to lead and implement both process and systems changes
• Subject matter expertise in finance modules of Oracle ERP (AR, AP, GL, FA, CM, INV, OM, PO, MFG) with solid understanding of available features/ functionalities
• Perform RCA (Root Cause Analysis) and implement permanent fix
• Manage milestones for small to medium size projects
• Maintains functional peer relationships and detailed working knowledge of the assigned areas systems, organization, and business processes
• Provide direction and guidance to other members of the team with possibility to manage and lead other team members
• Able to coordinate with technical teams to create/develop functional specifications for Reports, Interfaces, Conversion, and Enhancement Objects
• Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service
MBA/ Chartered Accountant/CMA with 7+ years experience with a multi-national corporation in similar role
Subject matter expertise in the finance modules of Oracle ERP with solid understanding of available features/ functionalities.
Exposure to working in integration of multiple ERP systems would be an added advantage.
Strong knowledge of functional processes & business process flows
Demonstrated analytical, process and problem-solving skills
Ability to work with cross functional team spread across geographies
Results-oriented problem solver with the ability to work well under pressure
Strong interpersonal skills and a team player
Excellent communication and leadership skills
Have basic knowledge of PL/SQL
Locations: India; Bangalore