General Electric Digital Technology BD Finance Manager in Atlanta, Georgia
Role Summary:The Digital Technology BD Finance Manager will report to the BD Finance Leader. The role will partner with the BD deal leads to oversee financial models and resources to ensure models reflect deal economics and translate key financial metrics to leadership.
Essential Responsibilities:• Review, support and assess deal profitability, providing suggestions where appropriate to maximize opportunities.
• Lead Finance-related aspects of transactions and coordinate across Finance expert functions (Technical Accounting, Tax, Treasury, Controllership) to ensure appropriate treatment of deals technical aspects and provide suggestions to optimize economics.
• Communicate with Finance and non-Finance functions on transactions impacts (deal updates, pipeline pitches, ensuring accurate and timely updates to owner of overall BD model etc.)
• Work with DT finance, operations teams & divested entities to ensure accurate billing of Transaction Service Agreements and minimize stranded costs
• Lead FP&A activities for DT BD including planning, estimate and closing cycles
• Coach, develop and lead more junior finance team members.
• Manage budgets and contracts associated with program(s) or initiative(s).
Qualifications/Requirements:• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college.
• Minimum of 7 additional years of experience in financial management or business development.
• Ability to travel up to 10%
Desired Characteristics:• Masters of Business Administration from an accredited university or college is preferred
• Strong financial acumen
• Ability to anticipate, identify, and resolve complex financial issues
• Established analytical, reporting, process ability
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
About Us:GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).Additional Locations:United States;Georgia, Massachusetts, Ohio;Atlanta (preferred), Cincinnati, Boston;