General Electric Quotation & Order Support Specialist (disabled) in Ankara, Turkey
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Quotation & Order Support Specialist will work with the Commercial Operations Department as a team member to provide general cover as required supporting the overall sales activity and will coordinate tendering process with logistics support for the sales team.
• Coordinate tendering process with logistics support for the sales team
• Contract preparation both public /private hospitals and create SCORE Workflows due to non standard terms & conditions
• Provide effective administration in support of tender production to minimize turnaround, maximize quality, business performance and customer satisfaction.
• Work with the Commercial Operations Department as a team member to provide general cover as required supporting the overall sales activity.
• Receive all the information from the sales department, creates the actual contracts/bids, taking into account all the legal parameters, and submits the public contract also doing the follow up.
• Lead quarter-end orders closing with Finance and Local Teams.
• Review the appropriate medical publications for tenders pertaining to GE Healthcare and applies to the Health Authorities for consideration to tender.
• Drive Commercial Operations processes & mechanisms and coordinate their implementation
• Track order forecasting through CRM.
• Ensure that the processes of the Quality Management System (QMS) are implemented and maintained (QSMRs).
• Support the EHS & Compliance program and the follow up.
• Bachelor’s or Business school degree
• 2 to 5 year experience in Sales/Services roles (experience on public tender with a solid public procurement law knowledge is preferred)
• Proficient in use of MS office software
• Ability to communicate effectively in Local language
• Good business knowledge and understanding
• High work standard and quality.
• Reliable, responsive, attentive to detail.
• Execution and results oriented.
• Ability to deliver under pressure and tight timelines
• Prior experience in commercial field
• Good communication in English
• Ability to multitask and resourceful
• Excellent presentation skills
Locations: Turkey; Ankara