General Electric EID Intern-Sourcing in Ankara, Turkey
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Optimizing process of order handling for POs.
Supplier research, Purchasing and placing POs, Following up orders, RFQ issuance/status progress reports, Preparing contract, Documentation follow up and handling, Delivery and receive of orders,
• University 4th year or graduate student of a reputable university from Engineering
• Has good command of MS Office Skills
• Proficient in English, both written and spoken
• High learning capability
• Good analytical skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills - strong verbal and written communication skills
• We are looking for energetic, intelligent, driven candidates with a high level of integrity, who enjoys working towards common goals in a global team environment
Locations: Turkey; Ankara