General Electric Digital Project Manager – Lead Services – Healthcare in Amersham, United Kingdom
This person owns the project management and implementation process for Brilliant Radiology solutions in Europe, including sales order review; project planning, technical design/layout, contractor interface, submission of documentation; resource coordination, installation execution and potential issues resolution.
This person is responsible for driving customer satisfaction and process productivity during the pre-sales and implementation process including:
• Acting as the primary liaison between GE and the customer team
• Manage all aspects of several Brilliant Radiology projects from initiation through closure driving communication, integrations, and IT concerns.
• Clarify and validate the project scope (ie modalities to connect, hardware, connectivity, options sold) and work with the engineering team (data integration and verification) to deliver in a timely manner.
• Coordinate and execute every project steps such as kick-off meeting, modality connection (to be monitored remotely), data validation, and 3rd party integration.
• Complete the project in getting the acceptance from the customer in the timing defined initially and ensure the revenue recognition conditions.
• Guarantee the good handover from operations to service team.
• Clearly communicate program status, issues, risks, plans, etc. to senior management
• Perform remote sites updates to provide customer with latest software version, depending on contractual commitments.
• Support sales in their tenders and guarantee the good handover of project between sales and operations.
Quality Specific Goals :
Be aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
Complete all planned Compliance (Quality, EHS, etc) training within the defined deadlines.
Identify and report all customer or personal compliance concerns immediately to the appropriate organization.
Bachelors degree and some project management experience, or an Associates degree and extensive Project Management experience
Ability to work independently and prioritize multiple priorities to meet scheduled completion dates and customer expectations
Demonstrated project management skills including project initiation, scoping, resourcing, scheduling, budgeting, risk management and communication
Demonstrated customer service experience working in a clinical environment
Ability to work with and communicate with diverse work partners
Ability to work with and influence team members to achieve mutual goals
Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office Applications
Fluent in English
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website
Ability to communicate complex technical issues in a customer-friendly manner
Experience with large-scale project management where deadlines where met on or ahead of schedule, IT or installations experience preferred;
Ability to work effectively in difficult and fast paced environment
IHE & DICOM knowledge
Strong computer skills
Healthcare environment / radiology department knowledge
Up to 10% travel required
Proficient in project Management Software such as MS Project
Six Sigma certification and/or experience in Lean methodology
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Locations: United Kingdom; Amersham