General Electric Sales & Technial Manager in ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
Offers the opportunity as an experienced Technical & Sales Manager to join the team in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
· Technical staff originating sales by positioning GE technology and identifying the best technical and commercial solution
· Promote the business value proposition of GE technology
· Works in close cooperation with regional sales, account sales and commercial proposal staff
· Primary technical role involved in DTI (demand to inquiry): aim at increasing market penetration through technical support during pre-ITO
· Gives input to a sales plan in a specific area
· Professional products Sales representative has to understand technical workings, conditions of use specifications
· Is expected to define customer approach autonomously
· Leads a department of large personnel costs
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Sales and Cementing operations
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
· Ability to work independently. Strong problem solving skills
Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/posterscreenreader_optimized.pdf
Locations: United Arab Emirates; Abu Dhabi; ABU DHABI