General Electric Sales Leader - Gas Power Systems, Myanmar in Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Customer facing staff responsible for winning business.
• Accountable for aggressively leading commercial growth and achieving all financial targets
• Owns focused campaigns based on broader market opportunities, drives overall profitable growth strategy (quarter, year, multi-year), and contributes into definition and introduction strategy for new offerings
• Generate and maintain sales project winning strategy & capture plan, based on Gas Power Systems’ differentiators and value proposition
• Promote/sell capture strategy to both external (end-user, developer, EPC-contractor, partner, consultant) and internal stakeholders (GPS Sales, GPS Projects/Product lines, Strategic Accounts)
• Lead and drive tender capture team to consolidate offer in line with capture strategy and negotiate deal with strong terms for Gas Power Systems
• Consistent client engagement so to ensure proper information flow and transparency between all parties
• Cooperates with the Strategic Accounts Leaders to drive customer intimacy with all key decision makers and influencers, mapping and strategy development for a given transactions or campaigns.
• Aligns with Sales leaders in other regions to ensure proper coverage of all projects stakeholders (developers, EPC contractors, end users) having decision centers outside of his / her region.
• Accountable for quarterly commercial reporting (budget vs forecast vs actual) and pacing.
• Acts with absolute integrity and full adherence to the ethics and compliance rules.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college, preferably in a Business or Engineering discipline
• At least 5 years of sales/commercial experience, of which at least 3 must be in the power generation industry in designated regional market space
• Strong track record of sales results and sales leadership results
• Ability to influence cross-functional business teams to embrace and drive sales strategy and growth in the region
• Proven successes in managing complex sales projects and implement appropriate partnerships with a vast spread of stakeholders, both within and outside the region.
• Deep knowledge of global and regional market economics and competitive issues, project development and financing
• Success in developing influential customer relationships; viewed as a trusted advisor
• Passion for customer success: demonstrated collaboration skills with track record of co-creation of new customer-oriented solutions to meet customer needs
• Recognized as a strategist in outcome level selling: understands customer business models and leverages GE solutions to create customer competitive advantage
• Strong executive presence with outstanding formal presentation, negotiation and interpersonal communications skills
• Ability to travel regularly
Locations: Myanmar; Yangon
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.