General Electric Region Marketing Manager, Cardiovascular Ultrasound (CVUS) in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www.ge.com/sites/default/files/15-000845%20EEO%20combined.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Plans, coordinates, and executes on marketing elements for Cardiovascular Ultrasound in the US/CAN region, including VOC gathering and marketing plan development (Marketing Blueprint). Formulates a targeted value proposition and tailors the marketing mix for the geography. Creates a solutions-based portfolio marketing strategy. Identifies opportunities and creates complete value propositions meeting customer needs. Guides the solutions roadmap development and creates/implements marketing plans.
• Drives the use of market research to identify opportunities and clinical trends, integrate competitive intelligence into marketing planning by assessing competitor portfolios and growth strategies
• Works with Ultrasound modality and Cardiovascular segment leads on the allocation of promotional budget, driving the development of KPIs and tracking of spend
• Collaborates with strategic marketing/other P&Ls on disease state needs & responses
• Understands customer’s clinical and economic needs, as well as values and benefits sought and prioritizes customer segments and business opportunities in conjunction with functional and modality leadership, leading to needs-based segmentation and Go To Market (GTM) plans
• Contributes to regional/product marketing strategy, value proposition and solutions positioning
• Identifies external resources/partners (including GE Corporate) to contribute to integrated customer solutions
• Facilitates innovative total customer offering development to ensure customer success
• Collates published evidence to support GE Healthcare’s value proposition
• Responsible for Marketing sign-off for promotional materials in the US/CAN region
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
5+ years experience in marketing, product marketing or related field
Ability to lead teams and shape/lead growth vision and marketing strategy
Strong influencing skills
Excellent oral and written communications skills
Strong analytical and process skills
Healthcare product/industry acumen with prior experience in ultrasound a plus
Commercial activation experience (Product Launch)
Experience interacting with product development teams
Familiar with aspects of digital and field marketing
MBA or Master’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
8+ years experience in marketing, product marketing or related field
Deep marketing expertise in market & customer insights, product commercialization and branding
Peripheral vision to nurture creative ideas and innovation
Prior experience in a leadership role
Innovation – develop new ideas through collaboration and execute on creative ideas
Team oriented – ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross-functional teams
Locations: United States; Wisconsin; Wauwatosa
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.