GE Global Valuation Leader, Radiology & Flouro in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Posted Position Title
Global Valuation Leader, Radiology & Flouro
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available United States
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces
The Global Valuation Leader develops methods to synthesize cost, market intelligence, competitive landscape, and customer data to determine and re-evaluate valuation of specific GE assets in the installed base. This is a key leadership role in the GE franchise responsible for critical financial assessments from assets we recover.
• Works collaboratively across functions to produce monthly valuation assessments of: 1. Installed base trade-in bid prices, 2. Valuation range details (by model or channel), 3. Associated used parts valuations (key parts, by attribute & market demand), 4. Use part VCP profiles (key parts, value & suggested volumes).
• Develop modality specific expertise to own product valuations that will be used in trade-in and spot buy bid pricing.
• Works hand-in-hand with the Global Pricing Team, Global Parts Planning teams, Global Part Harvest leadership, IB Inc. Product Managers, along with the Spot Buy Leader and Deal Desk Leader to ensure effective and timely valuation decisions.
• Must hold a high degree of integrity and ensure compliance with all local, state and federal laws relating to HCP transactions.
• Understand market availability to develop appropriate supply/demand based valuations
• Establish valuations on new product offerings and on products that change disposition status over time
• Will lead disposition criteria and decision processes with various stakeholders in the organization, ensuring proper balance of inventory, and CM for GE.
• Ensure global partners and stakeholders are aligned on our trade-in vision
• Maximize profit for the business from the valuations
Quality Specific Goals:
Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Healthcare or related fields
Prior asset valuation experience (inside or outside healthcare).
5+ years’ experience in product management, sourcing, finance, economics, or related field to the role
Excellent oral and written communications skills
Strong analytical and process skills
Strong project management skills
Ability to work effectively within a matrix environment
Willingness to travel up to 20%; including overnight stays when needed
Ability to manage competing priorities and projects simultaneously with inflexible timelines
Objective, collaborative approach; ability to adapt in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
Self-starter with proven ability to deliver operational excellence
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
• MBA or Master’s degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related field
• Medical device valuation experience a plus
• Familiarity with GE’s culture, matrix organization, and business environment
• Experience in global, cross-cultural, and cross-functional work environments.
• Proven experience in the healthcare industry.
• Excellent organizational and planning skills
• Proficient with MS Office Suite, including MS Excel, PowerPoint and Access
• Black/Greenbelt certified.