General Electric Customer Experience Specialist in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www.ge.com/sites/default/files/15-000845%20EEO%20combined.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Manage service call dispatching for regionally based field team. Serve as the main point of contact for the field service team and the customers they support. This role will require outstanding customer service skills, excellent communication with internal and external customers, attention to detail, and a proactive approach to ensure seamless service delivery to our customers. This position will report into a functional manager with a dotted line reporting relation to the DOS in the region.
• Handle inbound and outbound calls from regional customers and field personnel to ensure timely service delivery
• Manage multiple dispatching queues and ensure timely closure or escalation of all dispatches.
• Customer Escalation support for the vendor call center
• Proactive scheduling of preventative maintenance service activities
• Facilitate the timely dispatching of Field Service Engineers including the management of schedules, on-call/standby
• Record customer feedback and complaint information in compliance with quality requirements.
• Management of asset team assignments in Siebel.
• Escalate customer feedback regarding products and services.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or equivalent training and work experience.
• Three years experience in a customer service environment.
• Strong computer system knowledge and working ability including the following applications: Outlook, Word, Excel, Windows, Siebel, Oracle.
• Work schedule within business hours of operation supporting regional alignment with potential for overtime as needed.
• Shifts will vary by position: 6:00-3:00 PM; 7:00-4:00 PM; 8:00-5:00 PM; 8:30-5:30 PM CST
• Experience in the Healthcare Field.
• Experience working with Diagnostic Imaging service requests, Siebel 8.1 and Cares Mainframe
• Building Relationships: Initiates contact with other individuals; builds and maintains positive relationships to accomplish organizational goals; relates to people in an open, friendly, accepting manner; shows sincere interest in others and their concerns.
• Communication Skills: Strong and effective verbal and written communicator
• Initiative: Takes charge to make things happen; identifies what needs to be done and does it.
• Listening: Actively hears others, ensuring a complete and accurate transfer of information.
• Problem Solving: Identifies root causes of problems; generates and evaluates alternative solutions; implements problem resolutions quickly and effectively; fact-based decisions.
• Persistence/Resilience: Works at responsibilities until they are successfully completed; tries alternative approaches when confronted with obstacles or criticism; works diligently to achieve difficult objectives.
• Multi-tasking: Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines. Adaptable to multiple requests and daily changes.
Locations: United States; Wisconsin; Wauwatosa
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.