GE Order Fulfillment Leader - CT/PET in Waukesha, Wisconsin
Healthcare Global Supply Chain
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Posted Position Title
Order Fulfillment Leader - CT/PET
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available United States
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces
This role is a critical part of a global team that directly operates a $1.6B Computed Tomography and PET business with $150M of inventory. This is a global role requiring cross-functional relationships, with additional exposure to customer-facing teams in the United States. This position will have product ownership of Revolution CT, the flagship ultra-premium offering for the CT business, so it is a high visibility role with large responsibility and heavy engagement with the NPI team.
Primary responsibilities are the management of demand orders, phase-in/phase-out planning, shipment, warehousing, consolidation, and transportation of finished product to meet customer orders. This position will also own and drive process improvement projects in the CT/PET Fulfillment operation, which would include identification, root causing, strategic change recommendations, planning, and project execution.
• On Time Shipment (SCOT) to Distribution and/or the Customer site.
• Work closely with Materials, Manufacturing, Engineering, and Logistics to overcome road blocks and ensure shipment is made in line with internal and external customer expectations.
• Identify and lead projects to improve the order fulfillment processes.
• Partner with NPI/Engineering teams to drive specific elements in product configuration to optimize Order Fulfillment and Inventory. Execute Phase-in / Phase-out plans.
• Execute the Slotting processes as a supply chain fulfillment strategy for CT/PET Manufacturing and Fulfillment.
• Execute clear communication between region and supply chain on order fulfillment status.
• Collaborate with Region OTR team to meet requirements for shipping, including product configuration, credit status, and key dates.
• Primary contact for global affiliates in reference to the logistics process.
• Coordinate and communicate shipping to customer sites for all US orders. Release all international orders from local distribution & manufacturing to freight forwarders, and complete required export documentation.
Quality Specific Goals:
Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
Knowledge and understanding of International Trade Compliance, identify, report and resolve any trade compliance issues.
Knowledge of operating within security programs such as CTPAT and AEO to ensure that warehousing, packaging and transportation requirements are met.
Bachelor’s Degree or 5 years of work experience in manufacturing, logistics, material management, warehousing, or supply chain management.
Proven ability to work in a cross-functional and matrix environment.
Excellent communication skills.
Proven ability to execute, prioritize multiple objectives, and deliver on commitments. Operate independently with little to no supervision. Self-motivating and ability to perform at a high pace.
Proficient in Microsoft Office, i.e. Excel, Power Point, and Word
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Materials, or Logistics.
Operations Management Leadership Program (OMLP) graduate.
Experience in Region OTR/Commercial Operations.
Experience with Oracle.
Experience with NPI’s and phase-in/phase-out planning and execution.
Minimum of 7 years of operational manufacturing, logistics, warehousing and distribution, or supply chain management.
Lean Expertise, including Lean Six Sigma process methodology.
Excellent communication and analytical skills, including experience in communicating with others from different countries and cultures.
Ability to energize, develop and build rapport at all levels within the organization.