General Electric Global Customer Fulfillment Lead Business Analyst in Waukesha, Wisconsin
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www.ge.com/sites/default/files/15-000845%20EEO%20combined.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Responsible for maintaining database systems and providing the right visibility to part and order data to reduce back orders, improve order to delivery cycle time, and overall service delivery. This influential leader must possess strong data analytical and critical thinking skills with decision-making capabilities to achieve results.
• Manage large scale data and build reports as a global Subject Matter Expert for global fulfillment operations
• Manage the global customer solutions information center on service replacement parts to provide information on regulatory, compliance, quality, part change ups, and release data
• Working across all regions, serve as the global leader to consolidate, publish, and ensure the accuracy of the order to delivery cycle time data
• Using data driven analytics, assist the business in determining which business requirements can and should be automated and how they are then integrated with other business and technical processes
• Develop business cases, communicate the expected outcomes to gain stakeholder buy-in, and then influence organization change
• Research relevant technology, working cross-business within GE and external in the digital technology space, to propose changes, develop migration and implementation plans, and execute projects based on these activities
• Strong analytical skills demonstrating ability to identify root causes of problems, generate and evaluate creative alternative solutions, and implement problem resolutions quickly and effectively with data driven decisions.
• Drive availability of global last mile delivery data
• BS Degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Business, Supply Chain Management, Computer Science, related technical discipline or equivalent
• Minimum of three years of experience in data reporting, analytics, and database management
• Proficient in SQL programming for MySQL and Server programming
• Familiar with Oracle applications and navigation
• Ability to use FTP and windows command line
• Proficient in MS Office Suite with expertise in Excel including complex formulas and macros
• Ability to navigate within supply and demand management systems such as Servigistics Service Parts Management
• Proficient in asp and asp.net programming
• Proven experience to develop and manage advanced level scorecards, dashboards, and reports leveraging multiple servers and databases
• Ability to thrive in a global, regulatory, fast paced environment
• Leadership Training Program Experience (ITLP) or equivalent
• Strong communication skills to synthesize complex issues and communicate into simple messages
• Lean/Six Sigma training
Locations: United States; Wisconsin; Waukesha
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.