General Electric Product Marketing Leader - Interventional, ASEAN in Various, Indonesia
We may not have a specific job for you today, but are interested in your expertise for tomorrow. We’re looking for experienced people, and we offer opportunities around the globe in Engineering.
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
As actual openings become available, you may be contacted to discuss a potential opportunity. We also encourage you to visit our website at www.gecareers.com and sign up for a job agent so you can receive information on specific positions that match your interests.
The ASEAN Interventional Regional Product Marketing develops develops a regional product/portfolio strategy including NPI readiness, product positioning, market segmentation, zone training and installed base retention for Interventional products and technologies. The role is responsible for generating growth for Interventional products in ASEAN through demand creation & funnel acceleration in partnership with the Interventional Modality organization and Field Marketing.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Develop and drive Interventional-specific growth strategies across ASEAN
• Develop ASEAN-wide Interventional marketing plans including strategy, segmentation, core product messaging, targeted audience messaging and metrics
• Ensure country-specific Interventional marketing plans & execution are aligned with global strategy (value proposition, positioning, marketing mix, etc.) to grow orders, share and profitability.
• Own and lead Interventional NPI launch preparation and execution across all markets incl. preparing country-specific launch plans
• Be first point of contact for Interventional Modality organization to ensure that the commercial organization has the right tools to position and sell product configurations / portfolio effectively.
• Establish and maintain strong relationship to Global Modality teams to act as first point of contact for Global and to ensure country needs are getting strong support from Global Modality
• Lead annual marketing interlock process for Interventional
• Drive ASEAN marketing excellence & engagement in close collaboration with Modality organization
• Built and maintain strong relationships and regular touch-points to Interventional KOLs across the ASEAN region, in particular, society stakeholders
• Own brand and life-cycle management for the Interventional portfolio
• With support of Global team provide Interventional specific content for sales/launch trainings, medical education programs and MI/CT-specific digital sales tools and campaigns
• Identify market trends, segments and customer needs for Interventional-specific product portfolio growth
• Provide ASEAN input to business cases for products/upgrades that are at concept stage, work with Global Product Marketing to develop, test and prototype new product ideas.
• Identify and establish reference and show sites, in collaboration with Interventional Modality.
Quality Specific Goals:
Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
Responsible for ensuring legal and regulatory approval of all marketing communications prior to external release
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
3+ years’ experience in marketing, product marketing or related field
Leadership skills to lead teams and shape/lead growth vision and marketing strategy
Team oriented – ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross-functional teams
Excellent oral and written communications skills
Strong analytical and process skills
MBA or Master’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
5+ years’ experience in marketing, product marketing or related field
Deep marketing expertise in market & customer insights, product commercialization and branding
Healthcare product/industry acumen
Innovation – develop new ideas through collaboration and execute on creative ideas
Influencing skills – ability to motivate individuals and demonstrate organizational influence
Locations: Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Viet Nam; Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippine
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.