General Electric VP – Digital Product Management H/F in Various, France
GE est le groupe industriel numérique mondial, qui transforme l’industrie grâce à des machines contrôlées par logiciel et des solutions connectées, adaptées et prédictives. GE s’organise autour d’un échange mondial de connaissance, le « GE Store » (offre de produits GE), au sein duquel chaque activité partage et a accès aux mêmes technologies, marchés, structures et intelligences. Chaque invention nourrit les innovations et les applications dans tous nos secteurs industriels. Fort de ses collaborateurs, ses services, sa technologie et sa taille, GE produit de meilleurs résultats pour ses clients en parlant le langage de l’industrie. www.ge.com
Les candidatures des personnes dont l’embauche est subordonnée à une autorisation pour travailler en France sont les bienvenues et seront prises en compte au même titre que les autres candidatures. Dans ce cadre et conformément à la règlementation pour certaines catégories d’emploi, les candidats étrangers des pays tiers ne peuvent pas être retenus si un ressortissant de l'Union européenne ou d'un autre Etat partie à l'EEE et de la Confédération suisse postule et dispose d’un profil correspondant au poste à pourvoir. Pour plus d’information concernant la règlementation relative à l’immigration professionnelle et les conditions pour obtenir la délivrance par les autorités françaises de l’autorisation de travail, nous vous invitons à consulter le site : http://www.immigration-professionnelle.gouv.fr/
Our new VP – Digital Product Management, Transmission will report to the CEO Software Solutions - Grid Solutions, GE Energy Connections and will own P&L and strategy for product portfolio in this high-profile, high-potential business segment. In this highly impactful role, you will have the opportunity to create strong working relationship and influence across product management, engineering and other stakeholder groups to successfully execute business strategy across GE businesses.
In addition, as our new VP - Digital Product Management, you will:
• Establish vision and strategy for the GE Energy Connections Transmission business and have accountability for business segment targets on orders, revenue, cost & margin.
• Work cross functionally across sales, internal/external customers, analysts, marketing, engineering and senior management teams to formulate and execute product strategy.
• Be accountable for roadmap, product lifecycle and product management processes.
• Seek and establish innovative ways for generating business growth.
• Discover and implement new funding models to support the growth.
• Anticipate and shape investment decisions based on market opportunities, market trend, risks, competitive landscape and strategic partnerships.
• Establish and manage relationships across GE, GE Energy Connections and sub-businesses, partners and customers at CxO and senior management levels across industries and geographies.
• Engage customers at CxO/executive level as a trusted partner.
• Build, mentor and inspire a high-performance team; attract and retain exceptional talent and foster a culture of collaboration and learning.
• Represent GE Energy Connections as a speaker at events and be active in industry associations to influence and shape the direction for the business and technology in the segment.
• Act with strong financial acumen and accountability.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience/knowledge is required, with a degree in a “STEM” major preferred.
• Significant work experience, with experience in industrial software preferred.
• In-depth experience in product management/strategy functions in a software environment.
• Proven experience in technical and customer facing roles with a proven track record.
• Significant people management in hiring, mentoring and enabling a product management team to achieve goals.
• GE Leadership Program Graduates will receive credit toward relevant work experience, commensurate to the program they have completed.
• GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the EU/EEA for this opening. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas for this role.
• Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
• Ability and willingness to travel 40% of the time.
• MBA or equivalent experience/knowledge preferred
• Experience in the energy sector
• Demonstrated ability to proactively drive portfolio and investment decision to balance customer needs, install base requirements (refresh) and long term enterprise differentiation
• Track record of evangelizing concepts beyond current offerings and driving business model innovation (product, service and delivery innovations)
• Highly effective in collaborating with business to align pricing with GTM strategy
• Track record of evangelizing impact of pricing strategy and business model innovation on business transformation
• Proven ability to make strategic partnering decisions for the product line including the creation of new inbound/outbound channels
• Expertise in monitoring and shaping industry dynamics, trends, and policies and to shape a culture that proactively uses market intelligence to drive significant growth
• Adept performing as a trusted advisor who consistently marshals the best company resources across business functions, including at the executive level, on behalf of the customer
• Track record of success in setting & driving strategy for the organization in relation to upstream and downstream effects. Implementing and driving program/product strategy within the organization
• Proven ability to set and change direction at the enterprise level by building and using direct and "behind the scenes" support for ideas and leverages chains of indirect influence
• Knowledge and ability to sell and improve the Program/Product Management process, its outcomes and ongoing results
• Can apply critical thinking skills and disciplined approaches to help leaders and leadership teams resolve issues and define solutions
• Places personal credibility and reputation on the line to passionately advocate for what they believe in
• Knows how to effectively manage risk and uncertainty for self and team. Makes decisions with confidence when problems or solutions are not 100% defined
Locations: France, United Kingdom; Paris, Livingston
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.