GE Clinical Education Specialist - Monitoring Solutions in Utah
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Posted Position Title
Clinical Education Specialist - Monitoring Solutions
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available United States
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces
In your role as a Clinical Education Specialist, you will have responsibility for increasing the sale of products to the medical community by assisting the field Sales representatives. This position is located in Utah.
In partnership with customer, develop training plans to fulfill training obligations of order to meet customer needs and achieve a high NPS.
• Working with the Project Manager/Account Coordination Specialist and Service Organization teams to coordinate and deliver training events at the assigned customer installation site
• Drive realization of revenue thru execution of on-site delivery targets.
• Manage travel budget to goal thru optimization of travel strategies and cost savings
• Become recognized expert in product/clinical technical competencies, answer a wide range of questions concerning software and clinical applications.
• Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Produce required well-written pre & post-training documentation.
• Successful candidate will be a self-starter, self-directed, team oriented individual who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic business environment
• Possess strong interpersonal, customer and management skills, and places personal and business integrity at forefront
• Communicating all relevant customer information including product and/or customer problems or opportunities to Field Sales, Marketing, Customer Loyalty Leads, and Technical Support
• Ability to be flexible in a dynamic environment with varying hours including some nights and weekends
• Developing and maintaining working familiarity with General Electric’s Health and Human Services, Environment Health and Safety requirements and strict adherence to General Electric’s Spirit and Letter policy
This position is open to candidates internal and external to GE.
• Associates degree from accredited Nursing program, or a clinical certificate and 5 years of experience working in a clinical environment, or a high school diploma and 10 years of work experience in a clinical environment
• Licensed Registered Nurse
• Candidate should be comfortable in a physician and clinical/patient care environment.
• Experience working with a PC with Windows software, such as Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Windows.
• Willingness to travel extensively (4 to 5 days a week, limited weekends).
• Candidate must be legally authorized to work in the United States without restriction
• Candidate must be willing to work out of an office or home office or office
• To the extent you are applying for a position that requires you to operate a GE owned/leased, privately owned/leased or rental vehicle for company business, candidate must be willing to submit to a check of his/her driving record
• Must have a valid driver's license and willingness to fly.
• Candidate must be willing to submit to a background investigation, including for example: verification of past employment, criminal history, drug test and educational background
• Candidate must be living or be willing to live in Utah.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
• Experience working in a Critical Care environment, i.e. ICU, Emergency
• Experience working with GEHC products and services
- Bachelor’s Degree from an Accredited Nursing Program
• Excellent analytical and communication skills with the ability to communicate complex clinical content in an easy to understand manner
• Ability to work in a team oriented environment.
• Experience in Technical, Clinical, or Applications
• Experience troubleshooting and responding to customer concerns
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Exceptional skills as a change agent and process oriented individual
Stress Tolerance: Accepting constructive criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high-stress situations. This includes continuing to persevere and remaining calm in challenging or frustrating circumstances
• Dependable: Being reliable, responsible, dedicated, committed, and fulfilling obligations
Adaptable/Flexible: Being open to change (positive or negative) in response to new information, different or unexpected circumstances, and/or to work in ambiguous situations
• High Integrity: Accepting and adhering to high ethical, moral, and personal values in decisions, communications, actions, and when dealing with others.