GE Terre Haute Materials- Stores Crib Attendant in Terre Haute, Indiana
Aviation Supply Chain
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Posted Position Title
Terre Haute Materials- Stores Crib Attendant
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available United States
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces
The qualified associate who assumes these responsibilities will be expected to:
• Maintain quality workmanship with attention directed to task at all times.
• Evaluate quality problems that inhibit the process with an effective solution.
• Ability to adapt to new methods and / or customer satisfaction.
• Must display good communication skills, both written and oral.
• Maintain records and perform related duties in assigned department.
• Display teamwork attitude towards others in department and facility.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft office package (i.e. Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
• High School Diploma or GED
• Maintain proper inventory to meet production needs as well as inventory metrics.
• Count incoming/outgoing material to verify inventory.
• Operate machinery as needed ie. Forklift.
• Create job orders for our internally manufactured details.
• Maintain organization of stock items preserving trace and integrity of material.
• Complete cycle count activities as required to insure accuracy of inventory.
• Complete all transactions needed for shipment in operating system.
• Review schedules for material requirements.
• Distribute materials as needed.
• Receive material into proper computer system.
• Create and maintain all stores logs and records.
• Understand all customer traceability requirements and ensure all stores activities and systems meet those requirements.
• Monitor all raw inventory levels.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
The qualified candidate will need to learn all of the basic Materials skills and responsibilities and have the ability to support any of the production teams. Strong computer skills will be essential.