General Electric Manufacturing Engineer in Suzhou, China
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Engineering associated with the manufacturing process. Positions requiring understanding of a concepts, methods and procedures (technical Bachelor’s Degree).
▪ Report to Operation Manager about daily work. 向生产部经理汇报工作
▪ Make suggestion on machining process to meet the efficiency/quality requirement. Optimize existing process to keep continue improvement.
▪Raise purchase request for all the CNC tooling and fixture including daily consume and new items.
▪Setting machine tools, training operators on CNC machines.
▪Manage and properly uses different tools and equipment, strictly obeys safety operation procedure, notifies hazardous conditions to EHS and avoids injury accidents.
▪Keeps immediate area swept, machine, equipment, workbench, cabinets and tools clean.
▪Collect the output result for CNC operators and conduct a brief summary/analysis on production.
▪Support TPM in the CNC areas with maintenance team.
▪Support ITO quotation on CNC。
▪ Design machining method/program for machined part according to drawings requirement and design necessary fixtures for machined parts.
▪ Setup training course to all direct labors to continue increase staffs’ capability
▪ Fully compliance to company regulations and EHS requirement.
▪ Other tasks assigned by manager
▪Strong team-work spirit. 很强的团队合作意识
▪Able to work with minimum supervision.
▪Good communication skill 良好的沟通协调能力
▪ Good command of written and spoken English. 英语书写与口语良好
▪ Junior college or above, in Mechanical Engineering or related disciplines
▪ At least 5 years working experience in the mechanical engineering industry of which 2 years minimum in CNC machining/programming.
▪ Experience of production planning有生产计划经验
▪ Experience of Cad/Cam systems advantageous
▪Be knowledgeable of modern tooling techniques. 熟悉机械产品的加工技术
▪Aptitude to train machinist. 能对机床操作员进行有效培训
Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to work independently. Strong problem solving skills.
Locations: China; JiangSu; Suzhou
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.