GE Director, Account Based Marketing (ABM) & Field Marketing in Singapore, Singapore
GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Digital Solutions
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Posted Position Title
Director, Account Based Marketing (ABM) & Field Marketing
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available Singapore
The Director, Account Based Marketing (ABM) & Field Marketing will collaborate with regional sales on planning, execution and on-going measurement and communication of ABM and Field Marketing objectives and execution within GE’s Oil & Gas Digital organization’s largest customer accounts.
This role is responsible for developing personalized marketing campaigns to drive upsell & cross sell to new buying centers inside the targeted strategic accounts, as well as organizing and implementing all field marketing campaigns and events in the region. Manage a regional budget. Partner and collaborate across marketing function as “voice of sales”.
• Drive the methodology and development of collaborative, unique ABM plans for anchor/large accts that support sales account growth plans and goals (Upsell/Cross-Sell).
• Develop organizations capabilities to ensure consistent and effective processes utilizing marketing & ABM toolkits to support growth in existing accounts and refining tactics based on account level insights (goals & people), needs & preferences for large accounts.
• Translate sales objectives (both opportunity and relationship-based) into objectives and project plans for marketing support.
• Define account-based goals and objectives in conjunction with sales
• Provide data and insights on strategic accounts, as well as contacts within these accounts
• Educate sales on the potential role of marketing within strategic accounts
• Act as primary operational liaison between sales and marketing organizations for region, including regular participation in sales team calls, in-person meetings and planning sessions
• Lead cross-functional project management including communications, operations/logistical execution as well as budgetary and metrics reporting
• Own communication on field sales and marketing, outlining and articulating requirements for success to marketing and other relevant departments
• Collaborate with Product/Industry Marketing and the Demand Gen COE to develop effective field marketing strategies for the region
• Develop a deep understanding of the business
• Plan, create and execute all field sales activities and events for region in order to move qualified leads through pipeline
• Identify internal and external resources for use with strategic account marketing execution
• Execute marketing programs on behalf of sales, and demonstrate to reps how they can execute program elements on their own
• Measurement & Success impact metrics include (but not limited to); existing account revenue growth (upsell & cross-sell), customer opportunity pipeline, engagement tactic results, customer insights growth, execution, utilization and feedback on customer marketing programs and completeness/accuracy of customer account/contact data and insights.
Critical to success will be strong collaborative skills; ability to facilitate cross-functionally with results, resourceful deployment competency, and a relentless focus on urgency in execution.
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college; Master’s degree/MBA preferred
• 5+ years’ experience in software or high tech marketing, sales enablement, sales management. ideally in named or strategic account model
• 5+ years Sales/Commercial Domain Expertise with a broad-based understanding of the markets and customers served by industrial automation, manufacturing and infrastructure solutions
• Proven ability to develop strategy and deliver results
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Travel up to 50%
• Critical to success will be strong collaborative skills; ability to facilitate cross-functionally with results, resourceful deployment competency, and a relentless focus on urgency in execution.
• Proven influential practices and execution cross-functionally to achieve shared objectives & goals
• Ability to leverage data and insights in the development of marketing plans
• Hands-on experience developing and deploying processes, tools, and metrics to drive accountability, transparency, and results
• Proven social execution & engagement (appropriate, effective use of common technologies
• Experience with Salesforce.com, Marketo
• Strong business acumen including experience working in a B2B environment