General Electric Account Manager in ShanXi, China
GE announced they signed a definitive agreement to sell the Water & Process Technologies business to SUEZ, a services and solutions company with global operations primarily in water and waste management. The deal will be subject to customary closing conditions such as regulatory review and appropriate consultation and we expect this to be complete by mid-2017. Water & Process Technologies will operate business as usual through this process and will continue to meet its commitments to its valued customers and employees. This includes hiring strong talent to help the business grow and be successful. GE is targeting to complete the sale of the business by Sep-2017.
• Identify business opportunities; develop customer relationship, and winning strategy.
• Develop and execute territory sales plan to drive revenue growth; accurately forecast revenue.
• Integrate sales strategy with regional situation to maximize company's share in marketplace.
• Work in a matrix environment with product management, commercial operation, engineering and technical support.
• Ensure all opportunities meet Water & Process Technology business objectives for profitability, and assess the commercial and technical viability of the project. Determine and assess all risks, including financial, environmental, legal, political, etc.
• Recommend the appropriate structure for the project to company, including the need for local equity partners, structure of the construction contract, and O&M (operation & maintenance) aspects of the project. Ensure a smooth transition of all activities to the implementation team
• 5+ years sales/commercial experience in the Water or relating industries
• Strong business development, marketing and customer relations skills
• Experience with structuring contractual documents for construction and operation, including developing financial agreements
• Ability to negotiate multi-million dollar contracts
• Excellent communication/sales skills - both verbal and written
• Strong analytical skills - both technical and financial
• Professional, inspires confidence
• Extensive industry experience.
• Business savvy individual with high self-confidence.
• Technical and business process knowledge.
• Established success and track record in sales
Locations: China; ShanXi; ShanXi
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.