GE AVP – Aircraft Deliveries in Shannon, Ireland
Capital Aviation Financial Services
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
It is not about your career… it is not about your job title… it is about who you are…. It is about the impact you are going to make on the world. You want to go into uncharted waters… do things that haven’t been done to make yours and someone else's life better. GE has been doing that for decades! We will continue to do so! We are the world’s digital industrial company.
GECAS is the U.S. and Irish commercial aircraft financing and leasing business of GE. It is the global leader in aircraft financing, offering the widest range of aircraft types from helicopters to wide body jets and financing options including operating leases and secured debt financing. With 40+ years of industry experience, GECAS currently leases more than 1,570 aircraft to over 235 customers in 75 countries and also provides productivity solutions including spare engine leasing, aviation consulting services, and spare parts financing and management. A unit of GE Capital, GECAS stays close to its customers with offices in 24 cities around the world. (www.GECAS.com)
GE is diversity. We aim to employ the worlds’ brightest minds to help us create an unlimited source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles - people like you!
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Posted Position Title
AVP – Aircraft Deliveries
Financial Services Operations
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available Ireland
Ensure customer compliance with Conditions Precedents (CPs) relating to new & used aircraft & engine deliveries, purchases, sales, novations, PLBs, including collection, review & sign-off of CPs, cross-business & manufacturer liaison. In this role, you will be responsible for instructing release of funds for aircraft & engine acquisitions and perfecting the company’s interests through registrations/filings with international & local bodies, as apt.
• Working as part of the Deal Team, coordinating the business and documentary aspects of worldwide aircraft & engine closings, new & used, planned & unplanned
• Manage & co-ordinate a no. of complex closings simultaneously, regularly across numerous time zones
• Comply with Policy 5.0 for intercompany sales
• Liaise with Tax w/r/t approval of Delivery Locations for transfers of title
• Collection, review and sign-off of Conditions Precedent
• Co-ordination of the Internal Signing-Off Process
• Preparation of Owner/Lessor delivery documents
• Completion of the closing in an orderly fashion
• Support unexpected changes of aircraft registry (in repo/early termination situations)
• Set up Trusts for FAA registrations
• Completion of International Registry filings
• Timely updating of GECAS internal database post closings
• Degree qualification, preferably Law or equivalent knowledge and experience
• Significant Legal, Financial or Business experience
• Proven Project / Process Management experience
• Strong process and compliance mindset
• Strong PC skills including Word, PowerPoint, Excel
• Proven ability to build strong relationships
• Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
• Results oriented with high level of energy and commitment
• Applicant must have unrestricted authorization to work in Ireland/EU
• Must be willing to comply with pre-employment screening, including but not limited to reference verification and background check
• Aviation industry experience advantageous
• Knowledge of Irish and International Aviation Regulatory agencies and jurisdictional requirements advantageous