General Electric Technician in Shanghai, China
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
1) Run In-Circuit-Testing per procedure like Component stress, Thermal, Loop, EMI, Efficiency etc.
2） Write test report per format
3） Lab sustaining like 5S, Equipment setup, Samples management…etc
4） EHS responsibility, Company activities supporting and other manager assigned tasks.
- College or University graduated in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in analog circuit or switch mode power supply products
- Good skills on soldering & have working experiences in both through hole and SMT component
- Understand basic theory of circuits.
- Self-motivated. Can work under pressure and meet the project schedule.
- Good communication skill and team work spirit.
- Good learning ability.
- Be familiar with various AC-DC, DC-DC topologies (Such as half and full bridge, fly back, buck/boost, forward, and others) and their theory, good understand switch mode power supply.
- English proficiency
Locations: China; ShangHai; Shanghai
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.