General Electric Quality Manager - Quality Management in Shanghai, China
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The On Wing Support Quality Leader will be responsible for key functional, business, and company objectives. In this role, you will manage complex issues affecting the business, be involved in long-term planning, and contribute to the overall business strategy.
You will work with the larger OWS team (including headquarters), as well as cross-functional teams from other divisions/organizations. The suitable candidate will have sound experience in Quality organization of Aviation MRO and dealing with Aviation regulatory agencies. A hands-on approach, that complements great office performance with excellent field effort, is highly desired.
• Lead the Quality functional responsibilities of an Aviation Commercial Engine repair organization
• Serve as the primary interface with regulatory agencies, specifically CAAC, FAA and EASA.
• Ensure that all regulatory requirements are met, and audits successfully completed
• Work with the CAAC to extend certification cover for engine workscopes
• Work with business leader on all activities related to growth of the site in capacity and capability
• Create a “Culture of Quality,” where Quality is at the forefront of everyone’s mind
• Perform internal audits
• Work with the Business Leader and Technicians to develop more certifying staff and increase technician capability from regulatory perspective
• Assist with operations and logistics with and in place of the Business Leader as requirement arises
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in the Aviation industry
• Experience working with aviation regulatory agencies
• Knowledge of CAAC Part 145 or FAA FAR 145 procedures
• Currently performing Quality role in Aviation maintenance
Locations: China; ShangHai; Shanghai
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.