GE Logistics Specialist in Shanghai, China
GE Renewable Energy
Renewable Energy Global Supply Chain
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Posted Position Title
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available China
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces
• Provide leadership to drive region logistic development and cooperation between GE Renewable Energy & China supplier base.
• Be the technical focal point for logistic activities directed toward process control. Establish a structured approach for consistency and adherence to transposition procedures and requirements.
• Work closely with GE Renewable Energy Commodity team and SQE team to make an effective plan for products shipping.
• Manage 4PL to ensure on-time pickup and delivery management.
• Acting as focal escalation point when operation problem rises
• Lead ITO projects for APAC region by preparing logistics proposal for GE commercial team
• Ensures commitments regarding carrier performance reporting, process improvements, claims management, etc.
• Monitor the logistics process compliance and effectiveness
• Implement the logistics strategy for the region align with global logistics strategy in support of region business growth.
• Continuously work on cost cutting action of all fields of logistics activities define, scope and select projects that will positively impact Logistics Cost and cycle time
• Academic: Bachelor degree or above, Logistics or international trade related preferred
• Ability to work in cross-functional, global team environment.
• Strong communication skill
• Language: Fluent in English
• Computer: Familiar with Microsoft Office, Oracle or other ERP systems
• Working experience: 35 years in logistics