General Electric Lead Product Analytics/Support Specialist, LV Solutions in Shanghai, China
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Lead Product Analytics/Support Specialist, Low Voltage Solutions will report to the global Senior Product Analytics/Support Staff Manager of IS Engineered Solutions business and is a recognized expert in Engineered Solutions LV offerings, playing a vital role as interface between the product line and the industry, both in terms of gathering intelligence from customer contacts and committee work as well as educating customers in the technical advantages of GE technology.
The candidate will be responsible to provide optimized solutions for our industry customers and will work closely with requisition and technology design engineering and coordinate with sales specification engineers, factory quotations teams and the broader product management and marketing team.
• Partner with the commercial and GE2/4GE organizations, alongside quotation and specification teams, to deliver optimized LV equipment solutions to our customers.
• Provide technical assistance and training to internal and external sales teams and end customers on LV equipment products.
• Be familiar with applicable IEC Standards, Chinese Standards GB and DL which apply to equipment business.
• Participate in industry events and conferences and be able to present technical papers at these conferences
• Specification interpretations and equipment layouts
• BOM reviews and offering optimization
• Response to engineering approval questions
• Equipment applications and schematic review
• Answer standards questions and provide training
• Work with Technology and Requisition Engineering teams on customized solutions.
• Acknowledge expertise in the industry and promote technology for the LV portfolio of Engineered Solutions business unit.
• Work with cross business teams in complex long-term projects with key customers.
• Support technical seminars and customer events.
• Actively provide NPI inputs to the Product Management teams.
• Manage and obtain product approval and homologation process.
• Deliver internal and external product training.
• Promote GE values and integrity.
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or college in Engineering, Business, Marketing or related field.
• A minimum of 3 years of experience in product management, marketing, or technology / engineering.
• Ability and willingness to travel at least 30% of the time
• Good technical background and product knowledge in LV equipment applications
• Strong interpersonal, influencing, and team building skills; proven ability to work well in a matrix environment
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Experience leading or managing projects of various size, duration, and scope
• Strong analytical, project management and organizational skills
• Integrity: accepting and adhering to high ethical, moral, and personal values in decisions, communications, actions, and when dealing with others
• Strategic thinker and courageous with an ability to develop and drive strategy. Ability to think expansively, innovatively and laterally in a global, complex environment
• Proven presentation skills delivering technical training and presentations to customers
• Highly results driven and a self-starter
• Fluent written and verbal communication in English
Locations: China; ShangHai; Shanghai
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.