General Electric Growth Account Commercial Manager in Shanghai, China
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Growth Account Commercial Manager role is responsible for developing and managing overall commercial process to support business growth strategies at COMAC across all GE Aviation product divisions, with primary focus on ARJ21 EIS related products and services sales opportunities, Wide Body & Digital pursuits.
• Work closely with COMAC Account Team to develop and improve relationships with related COMAC functional team and project the most positive GE image, support customer visits as needed
• Stay abreast of major GE growth opportunities, support campaign initiatives and serve as an integral part of the capture team Collect and provide competitive intelligence, generate price-to-win recommendation, support pricing strategy/plans
• Works with the product line sales and finance resources to develop opportunity business cases, proposals and present the GE value proposition to the customer as required
• Support capture team to develop strategy, coordinate and support contract negotiation with customer
• Leverage extended resources to identify and deliver new business opportunities, develop internal coaches and drive the opportunity capture process coordinating with product lines
• Support the strategic planning and account review process through understanding and effective communication of customer needs
• Customer engagement & satisfaction
• Win possibility
• New win business case performance
Bachelor’s/Masters degree related to Engineering Discipline from an accredited university or college
• Effective in an matrix management environnement
• Strong Business Acumen – must understand market trends, customer needs and impact on future product development programs, new business case financials.
• Good working knowledge of OEM procurement processes and can develop and manage relationship with appropriate personnel.
• Strong Customer interface skills. Ability to uncover customer needs and translate into winning capture strategies and value propositions
• Strong coordination, facilitation, problem solving skill
• Strong presentation and written communication skills
• Knowledge of Aviation industry, aircraft systems, engine & digital
• At least 8 years of experience in successful commercial negotiation or close equivalency with the ability to structure creative deals for customer solutions, negotiate contracts , and deal effectively with customer
Locations: China; ShangHai; Shanghai
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.