GE Talent Acquisition Partner in Seoul, South Korea
Corporate Human Resources
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Posted Position Title
Talent Acquisition Partner
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available Korea, Republic of
You will be directly responsible for the wing to wing recruitment process of a mix of standard and niche recruiting roles including stakeholder engagement. You will be sought out as a Subject Matter Expert for specific domains, industries or functions and play a lead role in new process identification and development. You will directly create and foster diverse candidate pipelines and work with client groups to understand potential hiring needs.
In this role you will:
• Manage predominantly standard recruiting activity, including internal recruitment and a mix of external hires.
• Create desirable job descriptions and passive candidate marketing plans that drive successful wing to wing recruiting while ensuring diverse candidate slates.
• Lead stakeholder reporting development/communications.
• Work as a trusted advisor to stakeholders and candidates and have some influencing capabilities.
• Use Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to track and manage interview slates and Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) tools to develop robust candidate pipelines.
• Deliver exceptional candidate slates by using well proven, passive candidate recruiting methodologies.
• Take direction from Stakeholders to “reactively” recruit but is able to identify potential talent and arrange value add exploratory interviews.
• Be naturally self-directed and works as an individual contributor supporting an assigned client group.
• Guide interview team to learn and use capability/competency based interviewing techniques.
• Gather, prepare and present candidate compensation information to stakeholders after setting candidate expectations.
• Take steps to ensure short successful negotiations lead to high candidate acceptance rates and low candidate withdraws.
• Help support GE’s diversity strategy to attract a diverse workforce to the company by hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles.
• Seek out internal/external influencers then openly shares knowledge and best practices including emerging technology/tools.
• Become subject matter expert on business, function or region (E.g.: - Power, Finance or Mexico) and knowledgeable about the global GE Business.
• Capable of working cross-functionally with matrixed teams to meet overall business recruiting goals.
• Bachelor’s Degree and/or a minimum of 5 years of demonstrated passive and some niche recruiting domain expertise ( country specific language)•
• Strong sourcing capabilities - being able to source, hunt and find candidate
Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen
• Must be willing to travel (If there is travel)
• Must be willing to work out of an office located in POBA
• Demonstrates proficiency in a particular industry, function or region, develops a network of domain relevant professionals.
• Researches the industry landscape, stays on top of market trends and brings new ideas to clients and team.
• Uses highly engaging messaging techniques to improve passive talent conversion.
• Applies knowledge of business' structure & levers that support business goals.
• Gathers market data and landscape for the Hiring Manager.
• Engages positively across multiple departments, GE businesses and customers to manage conflict and establish clarity, vision, and mutual trust in order to achieve a business goal.
• Identifies all appropriate stakeholders for hiring needs. Identifies challenges arising from different perspectives and takes action to reconcile upfront through the right channels.
• Works independently, motivated by own drive and enthusiasm
• Builds reputation as being reliable and of having strong business ethics.