GE Ultrasound Sales Applications Specialist - Scotland in Scotland, United Kingdom
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
It is not about your career… it is not about your job title… it is about who you are…. It is about the impact you are going to make on the world. You want to go into uncharted waters… do things that haven’t been done to make yours and someone else's life better. GE has been doing that for decades! We will continue to do so! We are the world’s digital industrial company.
GE Healthcareprovides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
Learn More About Careers at GE
Learn More About GE Healthcare
GE is diversity. We aim to employ the worlds’ brightest minds to help us create an unlimited source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles - people like you!
Posted Position Title
Ultrasound Sales Applications Specialist - Scotland
Special Sales Group
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available United Kingdom
As the Ultrasound Applications Specialist you will be responsible for providing Ultrasound technical and clinical support during the sales process for the Scotland territory. You will be involved in product demonstrations, training, post-sale installation and on-going customer support! Are you clinically trained with an interest in the commercial side of Ultrasound? Join our team now!
• Provide technical and clinical leadership during sales process by demonstrating full range of product features including potential uses, product capabilities and benefits to customers as needed
• Develop, coordinate and deliver product training to customers on software, application and/or equipment use, monitor customer installations within assigned territory/region to improve customer satisfaction and maintain customer relationships
• Improve customer satisfaction and socket retention through continuing education on optimization of equipment utilization by customer
• Support trade shows and professional conferences by performing product demonstration and promotion as well as customer training
• Use market and product knowledge to assist sales team in developing sales, marketing and customer service strategies
• Produce well-written post-training reports and provide regular feedback on customer satisfaction and needs
If also taking on team leadership role responsibilities also include:
• Facilitate team communication and the sharing of best practices
• Assist with the assimilation of new hires into the organization
• Act as a mentor to field team, providing clinical, technical and professional guidance as necessary to improve the customer experience
• Communicate with Sales and Application Leaders to align applications activities with sales needs and business objectives
• Communicate with local Applications Specialists and Account Managers to ensure all customer and business needs are met
• Energize team and maintain adherence of field processes
• Required active professional clinical/technical certifications/registries necessary to scan live patients in a clinical setting in Ultrasound.
• Qualified Sonographer or equivalent.
• Proficiency in computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite products
• Willingness to travel extensively within your specified geographic region as well as to nationwide sales meetings and tradeshows
• Full driving license as this role requires 80% travel including infrequent over night stays
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website
• Applications or training experience.