GE Applications Specialist- Theatre/Clinical Care (Scotland) in Scotland, United Kingdom
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
It is not about your career… it is not about your job title… it is about who you are…. It is about the impact you are going to make on the world. You want to go into uncharted waters… do things that haven’t been done to make yours and someone else's life better. GE has been doing that for decades! We will continue to do so! We are the world’s digital industrial company.
GE Healthcareprovides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
Learn More About Careers at GE
Learn More About GE Healthcare
GE is diversity. We aim to employ the worlds’ brightest minds to help us create an unlimited source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles - people like you!
Posted Position Title
Applications Specialist- Theatre/Clinical Care (Scotland)
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available United Kingdom
The Application Specialist is a key member of the Delivery team whose role is to audit the customer workflow and provide product configuration, customer training and training documentation. Provide ongoing support for customers along with the GE HCIT Service Team. Implement High Acuity Care Products (Operating Department Management System (OPERA), Anesthesia electronic record (CA) and Critical Care Electronic record (CCC)) as part of the GE HCIT Delivery team
• In depth knowledge of optimal workflow and clinical requirements within the HAC clinical areas
• Coordinate and deliver first class training. Ensure post training reports are completed
• Create quality training material for customers as required
• Supporting the sale of GEHC products to the medical community by assisting the field Sales representatives with pre-sale demonstrations
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills required
• Ability to work to defined goals and deadlines
• Motivated, self-directed individual who can embrace a fast-paced, dynamic business environment
• Possess strong customer management skills and the ability to work in high-pressure environments
• Requirement to work to high level of defined values and ethics
• Degree or equivalent knowledge and experience
• Candidate should have experience in a clinical/ patient care environment and some Theatre / Clinical car experience is desirable
• Ability to operate a PC and use Windows based software, essential
• Must have a valid driver's license as travel is essential this is a home-based role, however up to 80%travel can be expected. Applicants can be required to work weekends/ evenings to meet the demands of the business
Applications from job seekers who require sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EU/EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post, as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the Resident Labour Market Test. For further information please visit the UK Border Agency website
• Establishes and maintain excellent relationships with customers and colleagues
• Shares expertise and knowledge with others
• Gives presentations with skill and confidence
• Responds quickly to the needs of an audience and to their reactions and feedback
• Ability to flex interpersonal style
• Shows imagination and courage in order to identify development strategies needed to achieve career goals and meet new or changing demands of the job
• Has an awareness of current developments within the market