GE Senior Cyber Security Director in San Ramon, Alabama
Digital Commercial Professional Services & Support
GE works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. GE operates in 160 countries and employs more than 300,000 people worldwide, finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance to build, power, move and cure the world. Not just imagining. Doing.
At the GE Digital in San Ramon, California, we’re leveraging our leadership in sensors and controllers, modeling analytics and software development to deliver on our vision for the Industrial Internet. Predix is GE’s software platform for the Industrial Internet. Predix enables asset and operations optimization by providing a standard way to run industrial-scale analytics and connect machines, data, and people. Deployed on machines, on-premise, or in the cloud, Predix combines an industry-leading stack of technologies for distributed computing and big data analytics, asset management, machine-to-machine communication, and mobility. GE transforms the vast amount of data from industrial equipment into actionable intelligence, allowing users to improve operations, business decisions and services.
As a part of GE Digital, Wurldtech Security Technologies is a leading provider of cyber security solutions to SCADA, process-control and mission-critical industries worldwide. At Wurldtech we are providing world-class security assessment and solutions and take pride in helping our customers protect their critical infrastructure. Wurldtech is a wholly owned subsidiary of GE with many benefits of a larger organization, but as a separate business entity we still have a small company culture that offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training, and competitive compensation.
At GE, we believe it’s about the future of industry—energy, healthcare, transportation, manufacturing. It’s about making the world work better.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Posted Position Title
Senior Cyber Security Director
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available United States
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces
District Of Columbia
Northern Mariana Islands
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Virgin Islands, U.S.
This is your opportunity to optimize a professional services organization by bringing your operational expertise and experience to a business that is defining the future of cyber security. Reporting to VP of Professional Services, Americas, you will drive operational execution and achievement of business metrics, predictable and accurate service delivery (on time, on budget), and productivity across the global services team.
• Provide strategic leadership on deployment and support strategies, growth opportunities and execution and utilization of resources.
• With Service Delivery team, drive and develop operational and financial growth initiatives and targets, ongoing project rollups, cost control measures and process improvements.
• Develop and ensure tools are in place for the execution teams to be successful.
• Work with finance and operations to improve forecast accuracy, and own the financial roll-ups from the field and update on a weekly basis.
• Develop cross-functional connections across the business through standardized processes & communication.
• With the Customer Issue Escalation Process team, define and drive overall customer satisfaction indicators and levels through action plans from NPS survey feedback.
• Integrate further into GED Customer Success Organization to uncover opportunities for productivity as well as opportunities for growth with customers.
• Work with Product Management to develop the roadmap to ensure growth and synergies with the rest of GED.
• Collaborate and design the cross-functional cyber opportunities.
• Bachelor’s degree with 5 years operational or analysis experience in the technical or business environment or equivalent (defined as High School Diploma/GED and 8 years progressive experience in operational analysis, technical, healthcare or business environment.)
• Experience leading cyber security teams in the Industrial Controls industry.
• Experience with leading cross functional teams to achieve business goals.
• GE Leadership Program Graduates will get credit towards relevant work experience, commensurate to the program they have completed
• Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job
• Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen
• Must be willing to travel 30-40%
• Must be willing to work out of an office located in various cities in the US
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
MBA, experience in an operations leadership role. Strong business acumen, including a strong financial background.
Excellent analytical and communication skills with the ability to communicate with employee and customers at all levels Profit & Loss (P&L) exposure
Exceptional interpersonal skills
Exceptional skills as a change agent and process oriented individual
Ability to resolve complex issues within functional area and/or area of expertise
Ability to develop and execute priorities and approaches to meet objectives