GE Sales Team Assistant - Germany (m/f) in Salzbergen, Germany
GE Renewable Energy
Renewable Energy OnShore Wind
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Posted Position Title
Sales Team Assistant - Germany (m/f)
Administration and Support
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available Germany
Administrative and Executive Support. Position is requiring understanding of concepts, methods, procedures and approaches.
Elaborates proposals for improvement in approaches, methods, procedures and processes in the own field. Communication with direct colleagues and the business about design and coordination services rendered. Contributes to project as a team member.
• Administrative work
• Sales processes
• Preparation of offers to customers
• Prepare presentations, dashboards, reports, spreadsheets, meeting minutes and other business information and review/edit documents for correct grammatical usage
• Sales related tasks to help the Sales team to get the orders out
• Bidding procedure
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Business, or equivalent respectively equivalent proven experience in combination with "IHK Ausbildungsabschluss".
• Good English skills
• Good communication and presentation skills
Strong oral and written communication skills.
Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
Ability to work independently.
Strong problem solving skills.
Certified Green Belt preferred (GE Employees Only)
High motivation level; structured work, Ability to management multiple transactions and priorities simultaneously
Ability to perform effectively in a non-hierarchical, team-type environment
Experiences in Sales and customer facing tasks