GE Estágio em Portfólio de Produtos em Serviços in São Paulo, Brazil
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Posted Position Title
Estágio em Portfólio de Produtos em Serviços
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available Brazil
The Service Portfolio Intern role is responsible for providing cross-functional support to develop & execute activities that assist the Imaging & Digital Services Product Leader with maximizing sales revenues, market share, and profit margins for Diagnostic Imaging (DI) & Digital service products. Scope of support is Latin America Region.
• Performing data analysis to support strategic decisions related to product management, GTM strategies, market intelligence, VoC, opportunity/funnel management, and inventory forecast.
• Supporting the development, design, and maintenance of new and existing digital support tools/platforms by working directly with IT teams.
• Supporting new product introductions and service readiness projects.
• Interacting with modality and marketing teams on product portfolio related projects, by working cross-functionally to achieve objectives.
• Processing system requirements for specific quote creations, supplier payments, and product demonstration processes.
In process of obtaining bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business Administration
Fluent in English
Demonstrated analytical problem solving skills
Demonstrated ability to work with PowerPoint and Excel
Excellent communication skills
Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written skills
Informações de bolsa auxílio:
Bolsa auxilio 6 h:
Penúltimo ano: R$ 1470
Último ano: R$ 1600