GE Lean Challenge Program - Student Intern in Rosario, Argentina
Power Power Services
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Posted Position Title
Lean Challenge Program - Student Intern
Administration and Support
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available Argentina
Lean Challenge Program
"Primary responsibilities include
• Works on projects often requiring independent decision-making. These projects are normally scoped to last between 2 and 6 months in duration, but can last for as long as 2 years.
• Develops PowerPoint presentations and other graphic presentations to communicate progress, share best practices, or to provide updates.
• Commercial profile Mantainance
• Report Management and Presentation
• Update/Check up of Deal Machines information
• Bid process Support to Commercial Team
• May be asked to analyze data with excel or various other analysis tools
• May be asked to take on certain aspects of a full time job within the function the intern is studying.
• May be asked to participate in early talent events, seminars or trainings.
• Performing assignments where trust and accuracy are required"
Contrato de Aprendizaje Ley 25.013