GE Communications Specialist, GE Saudi Arabia & Bahrain in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
GE Global Growth Organization
Global Growth Organization Middle East North Africa Turkey
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Posted Position Title
Communications Specialist, GE Saudi Arabia & Bahrain
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available Saudi Arabia
This role supports GGO and all GE businesses in Saudi Arabia & Bahrain with clear responsibilities in the development and execution of an integrated, reputation-building Communications program that directly supports business objectives.
• Supports the development of GE Saudi & Bahrain events, trade shows, conferences and other forums – GGO and GE businesses as appropriate - to ensure 360-degree, integrated implementation that demonstrably supports business objectives.
• Support External Communications Manager, GE Saudi Arabia & Bahrain with the content/ development of external Media/ Digital messaging and campaigns for events, trade shows, conferences, forums as required
• Support Communications Leader with the assessment and recommendation of Saudi Sponsorship opportunities
• Lead knowledge-expert, advisor-to-business, development and implementation on all matters relating to GE Branding such as office/ facility branding, executive presentations, publications, newsletters, etc.
• Develop/ create and implement various GE Saudi & Bahrain assets/ collateral including presentations, publications, brochures, films/ edits, other as required
• Support internal/ Culture communications such as the organization of employee townhalls, employee competitions, webcasts, etc and promote and cascade messages from executives including email updates, videos, etc.
• Execute digital ‘owned’ properties (website, mobile sites, tablet sites) with content updates & enhancements; establish a rigorous operating rhythm internally with businesses and functions and with agencies to create audience relevant, interesting and fresh content on GE ‘owned’ platforms
• Support Communications Leader with other projects as required
• Three to five years experience in Communications-related roles(s)/ disciplines
• Proven track record and results in delivering high-quality Communications projects and initiatives that support business objectives
• Proven experience in building productive relationships with external stakeholders, partners and customers
• Excellent level of spoken and written English and Arabic required
• Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team
• Individual must exhibit strong interpersonal, writing and presentation skills
• Excellent program manager; must possess superior organization
• Ability to juggle multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Able to interact with high levels of professionalism both internally and with external stakeholders, partners and customers
• Self-motivated, creative, problem-solver, energetic