GE Talent Acqusition Sourcer in Redmond, Washington
Digital Human Resources
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Posted Position Title
Talent Acqusition Sourcer
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available United States
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces
You will be responsible for identifying candidates for open and future positions for GE Digital’s most critical positions. Manage relationships with candidates and key internal stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction. You will work as part of a Global Talent Acquisition Digital (TAD) Sourcing Center of Excellence (CoE) team to ensure that the function makes a difference to the caliber of people that GE Digital hires.
• Deliver proactive sourcing /talent pooling services for current open positions & market mapping for future positions
• Stakeholders include TAD team members, relevant HR counterparts and all candidates
• Use end to end sourcing strategies for attracting, engaging and qualifying passive candidates across multiple business functions/disciplines
• Utilize various sourcing channels, leverage search tools, job boards, boolean searches and social media to attract talent
• Manage strategic talent communities and sourcing maps
• Compile relevant market intelligence regarding industry & market trends, competitor analysis and salary benchmarking
• Qualify candidates using the available job description information, references, technical screens and test sources
• Monitor personal performance metrics via TAD Metrics portal. Understand CoE targets & personal performance
• Help support GE Digital’s diversity initiatives & strategy to attract a diverse workforce to the company
• Local country knowledge of recruitment & process compliance followed
• Learn about & understand your biz/function/region
• Present the best GE Digital to enhance the Candidate Experience (eg: timely & relevant communication)
• Able to join TAD led projects, provide input, act as SME in process-driven projects and move forward on actions allocated
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 0-2 years of experience in recruiting and/or sourcing
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
• Seeks to understand the need for recruiting subject matter domain expertise.
• Seeks understanding of sourcing processes and techniques, utilizes boolean searches in order to find passive candidates.
• Creates a basic list of passive and qualified leads. Works with team members of a talent team in order to enhance pipelining capabilities.
• Gathers market data and landscape for the Hiring Manager
• Demonstrates understanding of key cross-functional concepts that impact the company, business priorities, & organizational dynamics. Seeks to understand the products of their business (e.g. gas turbine engines) and fundamentals of their design & operation.
• Discerns and understands own role in team and in relationship to their function. Recognizes collaborative behavior and participates in collaborative activities.
• Accepts team membership and identifies with team goals.
• Systematically breaks problems into component parts. Identifies a successful solution and quantifies the associated risks/outcomes of the solution. Prioritizes actions to solve problems.
• Builds rapport and relationships with peers, recognizes how confidence and assertiveness help in completing tasks/projects. Exemplifies a positive attitude. Articulates opinions and presents clear rationale, receives feedback in a constructive and positive way.
• Proactively initiates projects with energy, drive and a need to finish.