GE Lean Challenge Program - Student Intern in Pilar, Argentina
Power Water & Distributed Power
GE has confirmed it is exploring options for selling the Water & Process Technologies business. The plan to divest the business is a strategic decision that provides an opportunity to reposition the business for growth and further invest for long-term success. Water & Process Technologies will operate business as usual through this process and will continue to meet its commitments to its valued customers and employees. This includes hiring strong talent to help the business grow and be successful. GE is targeting to complete the sale of the business by mid-2017
Posted Position Title
Lean Challenge Program - Student Intern
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available Argentina
Lean Challenge Program
Primary responsibilities include
• Works on projects often requiring independent decision-making. These projects are normally scoped to last between 2 and 6 months in duration, but can last for as long as 2 years.
• Develops PowerPoint presentations and other graphic presentations to communicate progress, share best practices, or to provide updates.
• Report Management and Presentation
• Update/Check up of Deal Machines information
• May be asked to analyze data with excel or various other analysis tools
• May be asked to take on certain aspects of a full time job within the function the intern is studying.
• May be asked to participate in early talent events, seminars or trainings.
• Performing assignments where trust and accuracy are required
Contrato de Aprendizaje Ley 25.013