GE Field Service Technician in Other KA & AP, India
GE Renewable Energy
Renewable Energy GE India
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits package and the professional advantages of an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.
Posted Position Title
Field Service Technician
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available India
Other KA & AP,INDIA
The Field Service Technician position is a key part of the GE Wind Energy team and plays an essential role in the growth of wind energy services.
• Hands on experience on operation & maintenance on wind turbines, High/Medium/Low Voltage AC/DC system testing, Operation and Maintenance, troubleshooting & repair
• Provide customers with high quality, value added service solutions including Operations, maintenance, troubleshooting and service of wind energy products.
• Provide on Site technical direction of wind energy projects within the Projects as required.
• Complete all necessary technical and business documentation on time and accurate.
• Maintain and provide accurate information of the turbine operation of the project.
• Environmental, Health and Safety mindset and compliance.
Diploma, Engineering or ITI– Electrical, Electronics or Power Electronics or Mechanical or Instrumentation Engineering.
With 2-3 years of work experience in Power plant industry with Min 2 years Wind turbine field service or project experience
Demonstrate consistently high levels of performance in all areas of responsibility.
Work efficiently without direct supervision.
Customer Service mindset.
Ability / Willingness to travel domestic and International
Knowledge in ISO requirements
Computer skill basics in Microsoft Office
Can work on project Site for long time
Not afraid of work at high elevation and in limited space.
Good computer skills including Word, Excel and Powerpoint
Previous Experience in Wind Turbine Operation and Maintenance, DFIG & converter section.
Travel to Remote sites within India required on a frequent and many times extended basis.
Willing to relocate on business requirement.