GE Assembler I in Nove Mesto nad Vahom, United States
GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Digital Solutions
GE Oil & Gasfuels the
future. We push the boundaries of technology to bring energy to the world. We are inventing the next
industrial era in the oil and gas sector. In our labs and factories, and in the field, we constantly push the
boundaries of technology to solve today’s toughest operational & commercial challenges. We have the
skills, knowledge and technical expertise to bring together the physical and digital worlds to fuel the future.
GE Oil & Gas is a “fullstream” company, working from exploration and production to downstream. A $19
billion leader designed for a world of complex resources. The deeper, the hotter, the more remote, the more
logistically difficult or environmentally sensitive the challenge – the more GE Oil & Gas can help.
Through project management expertise and technology innovation, we work to help lower costs, make
things faster, simpler and more productive for our customers.
In today’s era of complex resources, the deeper, the hotter, the more remote, the more logistically difficult or
environmentally sensitive the challenge – the more we can help. The GE scale helps us bring new solutions
to market quicker to help our customers adapt to the industry’s changing environment.
We go where you go and operate side-by-side in 120 countries. The closer we are to our customers, the
quicker we can anticipate and solve their challenges.
We’re at work today, to ensure the next generation is equipped and empowered to go further and deeper,
helping to fuel the future.
Follow GE Oil & Gas on Twitter@GE_OilandGas.
Posted Position Title
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available Slovakia
Nove Mesto nad Vahom
UT probes assembler will perform duties related to the disassembly, positioning, reassembly and testing of moderate to highly complex equipment utilizing a combination of manual and electrical tools/machines for fitting, adjusting and securing maneuvers providing service and refurbishment of offshore tools or machines.
• Ability to assembly the probes as final good in accordance with local production processes like: manual assembly, soldering, testing, cutting wires, stripping, positioning the piezoelectric crystals, potting, bonding etc. in accordance with technical documentation and work pieces parameters to ensure high quality of technology processes and final product transformation.
• Ability to read and interpret prints / drawings and engineering specifications to perform moderate to high complex / repetitive usage and settings of assigned tools and machines , including basic maintenance activities
• Conduct all business related tasks according to GE’s Spirit and Letter policies
• Demonstrate an unwavering commitment to Environmental Health & Safety (EHS), GE Beliefs, Compliance, and Integrity policies
• Maintain a safe, clean, and organized working environment
• Complete all required business training and process documentation, as required
• Responsible for ensuring facility equipment and tooling is accounted for, operating efficiently, and safely
• Identify, report, and mitigate problems or hazardous conditions that occur during equipment dis-assembly, assembly , machine settings and test set-up
• High school diploma (electrotechnical prefered),
• Experience in electrical/mechanical assembly production
• Excellent Communication, Teamwork, and Collaborative Skills with team members and a basic understanding of working to production schedules / plans
• Ensure departmental compliance with all applicable quality, health, safety and environmental regulations
• Ability to troubleshoot and perform minor maintenance on mechanical tooling & equipment
• Ability to work overtime, weekends and holidays as required
• Ability to handle heavy and moving parts This position requires standing for long periods of time. Requires physical effort, good manual dexterity, and awkward positions. Exposure to high noise level for long periods of time. Exposure to hazardous materials (i.e. chemicals, grinding dust, welding fumes, etc.).