GE EID Intern in Monterrey, Mexico
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Posted Position Title
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available Mexico
This role belong to the Business Planning Area. Focus on material availability, get quick response to customer needs, detect opportunity areas and support sourcing activities.
• Support the Business Planning Area on daily and weekly reports
• Run Scorecards
• Support on order scheduling process
• Handles follow-up to quote with the suppliers
• Give vendors access in SCP to view drawings.
• Update Vendor`s LT and Price
• Supplier development
• Effective written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Team player and can-do attitude
• Knowledge in MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
• Analytical Skills
• Personal organization and sense of prioritizing
• Negotiation skills
• Customer focused attitude
• Work under pressure
• Attention to detail