GE Learning Delivery Manager in Mississauga, Ontario
Corporate Human Resources
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Posted Position Title
Learning Delivery Manager
Learning and Development
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available Canada
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces
The GE Crotonville Region Learning Manager is responsible to provide learning solutions in North America to help develop GE Leaders of today and tomorrow. This is accomplished through delivery of course content, program management of courses and strategic consultancy with our business partners in the US and Canada.
In collaboration with the Region Learning Leader, fellow Region Learning Managers and the Region Delivery Lead, this person will engage in a variety of activities to bring learning solutions to the employees in North America.
• Obtain certification via Crotonville to deliver select Leadership Experience and Leadership Skill courses.
• Will become master faculty for select courses in order to certify additional faculty as needed in the region.
• Delivery in support of business and region needs, based on capability, capacity and regional volume. Delivery will occur in both a virtual and classroom environment.
• Program manage select courses in the region, which includes oversight of program curation, implementing adjustments to course content, communication with certified faculty, liaison with learning coordinators in support of program execution and communication with program participants as needed.
• Consultant for GE Canada GGO Region, partnering with HR and O&TD to assess the learning needs for the region, aide the RLL to develop the regional Learning Playbook and participates actively in the development of an innovative learning strategy for the region. Owns communication and marketing of the Crotonville course schedule for the Canada region. Answers questions for the Canada region about Crotonville course offerings and aide in use of Crotonville processes and tools.
• Connect with and share course insights with Crotonville product owners and contribute to the overall course design process to ensure the solutions implemented locally are meeting the region’s needs.
• Partner with other Learning Managers across the globe to address training needs and share best practices
• Be familiar with GE Culture and integrate key GE messages (i.e. GE Digital Industrial, PD@GE, GE Beliefs) into delivery and program management.
• Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Learning & Development (L&D), Instructional Design (ID), Organization Development (OD), Education, Human Resources (HR) or other related discipline
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in a learning & development role or HR role with proven experience delivering and facilitating training.
• Ability and willingness to travel 30%-50% of the time.
• Proven presentation, facilitation and curation skills both virtually and in a classroom environment.
• Excellent communication (oral and written) skills,
• Proven experience on a learning and development team
• Certification and experience leading GE Leadership Experience or Leadership Skills courses
• A collaborative, team oriented style, yet able to work independently
• Able to handle multiple priorities; initiate, lead and manage change
• Outstanding interpersonal skills - focuses on the learner and know how to create the best experience in a program. Approachable, engaging with high accountability orientation.
• Consultative skills to ensure the learning objectives are linked to the business priorities
• Highly results- and customer-oriented
• Ability to design content that is contemporary and relevant to create meaningful customer experiences
• Clear understanding of financials to enable stronger program management
• Strong coaching skills; knows how to develop other’s capabilities