GE Ultrasound Point of Care sales Specialist in Lancashire, United Kingdom
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
It is not about your career… it is not about your job title… it is about who you are…. It is about the impact you are going to make on the world. You want to go into uncharted waters… do things that haven’t been done to make yours and someone else's life better. GE has been doing that for decades! We will continue to do so! We are the world’s digital industrial company.
GE Healthcareprovides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
Learn More About Careers at GE
Learn More About GE Healthcare
GE is diversity. We aim to employ the worlds’ brightest minds to help us create an unlimited source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles - people like you!
Posted Position Title
Ultrasound Point of Care sales Specialist
Client, Account and Affiliate Origination and Management
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available United Kingdom
Lancashire, Greater Manchester, Merseyside, Cheshire, Staffordshire, West Midlands, Warwickshire
As a Ultrasound Point of Care Sales Specialist you will be responsible for selling Ultrasound products and services. You will sell Ultrasound systems into accounts within your territory and you will negotiate and close deals. Do you enjoy being customer facing and have you had experience with Ultrasound? Join GE today!
• Compiling lists of prospective customers and sales leads and follow up
• Working with sales leaders and sales representatives to increase prospects and drive closure of opportunities
• Providing training to all sales team members on strategy and product offering
• Making cold calls to potential customers where required
• Providing pricing strategy and insure pricing compliance for segment opportunities
• Estimating date of delivery to customer based on knowledge of the company's production and delivery schedules
• Accurately forecasting orders and sales of assigned territory and submit monthly report with weekly updates
• Representing the company at trade association meetings to promote product and company
• Working with other Sales teams within GE and/or with distributors to sell and market GE ultrasound products
• Experience with ultrasound in a clinical, engineering or commercial environment
• Customer orientated with great communication skills
• Target driven and goal orientated
• Happy to travel within territory and spend on average 1 night away a week
• Based or happy to relocate to Lancashire, Merseyside, Greater Manchester, Cheshire, Staffordshire, West midlands or Warwickshire
• Valid motor vehicle licence
• Knowledgeable on Ultrasound devices such as hand held, portable and high end
• Experience closing large, complex, strategic deals.
• Knowledge of GE Healthcare and the products and services offered.
• Capital sales experience.