GE Clinical Specialist Interventional in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Healthcare Sustainable Solutions
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Posted Position Title
Clinical Specialist Interventional
Special Sales Group
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur, Singapore
Responsible for providing the technical and clinical support during the sales process within ASEAN countries for GE INTERVENTIONAL product segment. Responsibilities include providing the required pre-sale product demonstrations (or clinical trial support) as well as customer service activities to support the business. This role is primarily focused on demonstrating the clinical effectiveness, utilization, adoption and providing of evidence that supports GE INTERVENTIONAL product portfolio.
• Provide technical and clinical leadership during the sales process by demonstrating full range of product features including potential uses, product capabilities and benefits to customers as needed
• Develop, coordinate and deliver product training to customers on software, application and/or equipment use, monitor customer installations within assigned territory/region to improve customer satisfaction and maintain customer relationships
• In partnership with product specialists, regional product managers and marketing, execute portfolio specific strategies in order to increase GE INTERVENTIONAL market share
• Ability to communicate merits of product capabilities effectively
• Improve customer satisfaction and socket retention through supporting the continuing education and optimization of equipment utilized by GE customers
• Support trade shows and professional conferences by performing product demonstration and promotion as well as customer training
• Manage database of clinical images for presentation and tender submission.
• Use market and product knowledge to assist sales team in developing “clinical” sales, marketing and customer service strategies
• Understand and demonstrate clinical differentiation between GE INTERVENTIONAL offering versus competition
• Support and provide value propositions, cost effectiveness studies, economic value selling tools and other non-technical sales materials.
• Be an expert with GE INTERVENTIONAL and workstation post processing platforms and clinical quantification protocols.
• Identification of show and reference sites, KOLs and GE INTERVENTIONAL advocates, working closely with regional product managers and marketing in show/reference sites management, and KOL/Advocates management and development.
• Support Service Commercial in upgrade sales.
• Demonstrated current basic and advance clinical scanning proficiencies on current products/platforms and strong technical understanding / knowledge
• Minimum of 5 years clinical working experience in hospitals as INTERVENTIONAL radiographer or INTERVENTIONAL application specialist in commercial environment
• Proficiency in computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite products
• Willingness to travel extensively within ASEAN countries
• Fluent and proficient in spoken and written English
• Associate’s or Bachelor's degree preferred in related business or technical/clinical field
• Strong presentation skills (public speaking and lecture experience desired)
• Demonstrated ability to understand and present complex material in understandable terms
• Demonstrated interpersonal & communication skills (ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, to external customers, global counterparts and to team members in other functional organizations)
• Solid problem solving skills (ability to manage and resolve conflict, communicate issues and propose solutions to both internal team members and external customers)
• Proven professional business acumen (experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as a part of a solution-based sales process)
• Self-motivated, willingness to take the initiative to identify opportunities for improvement and take actions to improve
• Team oriented with a customer satisfaction mindset
• Ability to multi-task effectively and manage multiple priorities at one time
• Willingness to be flexible/adapt to changing work environments
• Clinical experience in large hospital/university setting preferred
• Three or more years of demonstrated clinical scanning skills in specific modality
• Current GE product experience desired
• Fluency in other relevant languages within territory