GE Staff Customer Engagement Facilitator in Jebel Ali, United Arab Emirates
GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Digital Solutions
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Posted Position Title
Staff Customer Engagement Facilitator
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available United Arab Emirates
At GE Digital, we are creating technology and solutions to enable social, mobile, analytical and cloud capabilities for the Industrial Internet. The Industrial Internet is an open, global network that connects people, data and machines. It’s about making infrastructure more intelligent and advancing the industries critical to the world we live in.
GE Oil & Gas Digital is seeking a Staff, Customer Engagement Facilitator to help lead the execution of customer engagements focused on building out its Asset Performance Management (APM) Predix-enabled solutions to the world’s oil and gas customers. If you are the type of person who wakes up and thinks “how can I help my customers succeed and realize their vision?” then this role is for you. As a member of an engagement team, the Staff leader will be the person who works on teams that build long-term relationships with the customer they are passionately engaging with. They will enable the customer to successfully navigate the ups and downs of engagement to end-delivery, and will ensures that the team is remaining committed to successful outcomes and drive towards repeat account engagement.
You will report to the Senior Manager, Customer Engagements, and work through the delivery of insights, data-driven solutions, and custom projects that will drive our product roadmaps. You will be the trusted guide for our customers who are adopting oil and gas’ Predix-enabled APM solutions, leading them on the journey from prototyping, proof of concepts, and pilots, to onboarding and advanced usage and advocacy. You will lead post-sales efforts in building out processes and procedures that ensure success and are repeatable in making customers delighted and successful. You will need to become an oil and gas Predix-enabled APM expert, so you can speak, and teach, intelligently on the value and usage of each part of the solution.
In this role, you will:
• Be on a team who is the primary owner of a customer engagement where you drive their ultimate success maximize the value they get from their engagement journey regarding oil and gas Predix-enable APM solutions from the prototyping, proof of concept, pilot and production phases.
• Work to prepare all consultation materials, power points, and visual aids for the engagement process.
• Support the Engagement Leader in workshop facilitation and customer problem solving.
• Be on an engaged customer solution team reporting to you focused on customer delivery toward client engagement phasing and execution objectives.
• Build value-based relationships with your customer ensuring that they remain satisfied as a GE customer.
• Develop user journeys with customers, build out workflows, facilitate engagement sessions.
• Advocate internally and lead initiatives that will deliver additional value for our customers.
• Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college.
• Significant experience on design theory, and/or user journey/workflow analysis
• 7+ years of professional experience in customer-centric engagement or consultative roles, such as management consulting, sales engineering, or business development.
• Ideally, candidate would have experience in oil and gas industry, either through an engineering or technical career, or have experience in the industry through consultative engagement roles of increased responsibility.
• A true passion for customers and Customer Success with the ability to build and sustain strong relationships with clients, including a quick and keen ability to understand the stakeholder landscape within customer environments and identify heat maps for all customer engagements.
• Strong cross-functional leadership skills to advocate and champion activities and initiatives on behalf of customers, and willingness to travel and spend time on customer sites.
• Ability to identify value-based solutions with the customer, and handles account issues at the highest of professional standards, and can juggle multiple requests from customers – from deep technical discussions on the Predix Platform, to aligning APM functionality and new opportunities for development to customer use cases.
• Creative and curious learner who listens to customers, and is eager to understand their overall internal journey and strategies, and how GE can support and enhance their strategies. Strong willingness to learn core GE technologies and teach customers.
• Oil and gas experience is a plus.
• Experience with Omnigraffle and other design suites is a plus.
• Previous consulting experience at a highly regarded firm is desired.
• Technical four-year degree (engineering/computer science) is a plus.
• Experience with project management processes (PMBOK processes) is a plus.
• Experience with agile development (proof of concept, pilots, production) and rapid prototyping is a plus.