GE Sr Technical Product Manager in Hyderabad, India
Power Information Technology
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Posted Position Title
Sr Technical Product Manager
Technical Product Management
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available India
Sr. Technical Product Manager is responsible for understanding requirements, develop use cases in collaboration with business partners, perform fit/GAP analysis and document the requirements/use cases for Renewables PLM 2013x Platform
• Drive solution identification, feasibility analysis, and implementation recommendations for business level improvements and assist with prioritization in projects
• Develop User stories in collaboration with Product Owner/Business Solutions team
• Detail acceptance criteria for all user stories
• Work with the technical team in an Agile environment to ensure proposed solutions comply within the application
• Work with process leads to define user stories, detail the acceptance criteria
• Extensive functional knowledge of OOTB Enovia modules
• Get Backlog Items ready for release planning
• Be the liaison for Functional team on technical issues
• Effective Communication with stakeholders on the issues & actions
• Work with development teams & coordinate the releases
• Ability to work across multiple projects simultaneously
• B.Tech / MCA / MSC (CS)
• 8 to 10 years of experience developing Enovia PLM applications
• 2-3 years of experience in business analysis functions, business planning
• Enovia PLM VCP Application specific knowledge – Engineering Central, Document Central,Supplier Central, VCC, 3D PLM, Application Framework, etc…
• Experience with Agile Execution & scrum knowledge
• Extensive knowledge of Enovia PLM implementation.
• Knowledge in TCL and MQL scripts.
• Working experience with global & diverse teams
• Proficient in software development life cycle& experience in agile development, short release cycles and the full software lifecycle.
• Ability to influence peers, managers, executives, and other teams.
• Expert ability to analyze / interpret technical data.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, impeccable organizational skills to effectively work with the Global teams.
• Knowledge on Enovia PLM
• Strong interpersonal skills