GE Sr Technical Product Manager in Hyderabad, India
Power Information Technology
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Posted Position Title
Sr Technical Product Manager
Technical Product Management
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available India
The Sr Technical Product Manager will be responsible to run the day to day operations of Scrum Team. Organizing and facilitating agile ceremonies, remove impediments to completing user stories, and driving team to meet definition of done for Renewables PLM.
• Coordinate daily stand up, sprint planning and any other scrum meetings (backlog grooming, release planning, etc.)
• Work with product owners and Business Solutions team to develop and prioritize the backlog
• Remove any impediments that would prevent team from achieving its sprint goals
• Ensure Scrum process is followed properly
• Help achieve potentially shippable PLM implementation/Changes at the end of sprint
• Make sure team goes through scrum meetings with right objectives and set up achievable goals with necessary acceptance criteria
• Drive process improvements toward consistent delivery of working PLM implementation
• Ensure tactical plans are communicated to main stakeholders including relevant cross-functional teams
• Work with Product Owner and Business Solutions team to create release plans, prioritize scope and define / shape deliverables
• Participate in functional demo & testing of the sprints
• B.Tech / MCA / MSC (CS)
• 8 to 10 years of implementation expertise on Enovia PLM projects.
• Scrum Master certification
• Experience in using Rally to manage requirements processes
• Demonstrates project leadership ability & clarity of thinking to work through limited information and vague problem definitions
• Proactively identifies and removes project obstacles or barriers on behalf of the team
• Ability to break down problems and estimate time for development tasks
• Hands-on application software design and development experience is a must.
• Prior experience in project management and/or leading scrum teams as scrum master.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and facilitation skills
• Able to work under minimal supervision
• Six Sigma Green Belt Certified
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills