GE Human Resource Leadership Program (HRLP) - Vietnam in Ha Noi, Vietnam
GE Global Growth Organization
Global Growth Organization ASEAN
If you would like to learn more about the Human Resources Leadership Program (HRLP), watch our video at www.ge.com/hrlp/video
Posted Position Title
Human Resource Leadership Program (HRLP) - Vietnam
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available Viet Nam
Ha Noi, Ho Chi Minh city, Haiphong, Danang/Quang Ngai
Are you passionate about developing a long term career in Human Resources? We’re looking for individuals with 1-2 years working experience in a Human Resources function to accelerate your career path. Over the 2 years, you will have the opportunity to broaden your knowledge of the HR function through 3 challenging assignments in different functions/locations, which will allow you to expand your critical problem-solving skills and professional network.
• The Human Resources Leadership Program (HRLP) demonstrates leadership in planning and executing HR strategic goals supporting the business growth. In this role you will gain variety of HR functional expertise while working on real HR issues that matter, while receiving coaching by experienced HRMs and having exposure to senior leadership.
• The Human Resource Leadership Program (HRLP) is a two-year training program designed to develop human resource functional skills, business acumen, and leadership skills.
• This is done through rotational assignments, generally eight months long, tailored to individual development needs as they relate to the needs of the Business.
• One of the rotational assignments may include having client HRM responsibility over a certain business/function employee group.
• Another piece of the HRLP is a biannual global learning seminar at global GE locations. This is a weeklong training seminar, allowing for program members to exchange ideas and experiences, as well as to acquire core HR skills and problem-solving skills on specific HR issues.
• Demonstrate ability to understand and apply Human Resource fundamentals in the business environment.
• Execute and perform on assigned tasks required in rotational assignments.
• Master’s Degree OR Bachelor’s Degree in business or a human resources discipline (e.g. industrial & labour relations, industrial & organizational psychology, organizational behaviour, etc.)
• 1-2 years of HR related work experience
• GPA greater than or equal to 3.0/4.0
• Legal authorization to work in Vietnam
• Geographically mobile
• Master’s Degree OR Bachelor’s Degree with a focus/emphasis in human resources.
• At least 1 year of prior work experience in a HR related role.
• Demonstrated leadership skills.
• Passion for a long term career within human resources
• Able to effectively work with and manage global teams
• Ability to understand business strategy and organizations
• Display a high level of self confidence
• Willing to take initiative and be a change agent
• Possess strong analytical skills
• Ability to energize teams and create an engaging work environment, inclusiveness
• Possess expertise within the HR function and experience managing a team through different business cycles
• External focus, ability to consider the external impact of business activities and decisions on customers, market/industry, investors, media, government and communities
• Strong ability to establish trust with clients, peers and managers
• Ability to use sound judgment in making business decisions
• Willing to take risks
• Ability to generate new ideas and simplify strategy into specific actions
• Other desired characteristics include: well-developed written and oral communication skills, business acumen, possess integrity, able to deal effectively with stressful situations.